27

Flowers and magnificent hall decorated in white and gold colour arrangements

White flowers along with artificial gold flowers that looked almost real were bundled up together into beautiful bunch of fragrances.

Elegant and sophisticated when you was lit up in bright lights and big chandeliers adorned the ceilings.

Vast and dense sea of lavish and colourfull cloths filled the eyesight.

Everyone was chatting, drinking and conversing among themselves while they tried to associate with people they desired to be. Some fake and done genuine smiles elegantly sat on their faces.

Among the constant chatter, two figures entered the venue in all of their glory.

A tall woman with soft curves walked into in with her hand holding onto the arm of a tall and lean man.

Multiple heads turned towards the eye-catching sight of two etheral figures standing beside each other. While the woman wore classic red dress that was very common, she is still managed to be in the spotlight because of her confident and unique aura. Her dyed silver grey hair along with her pale skin made it seem as if she was from an another world.

The man on the other hand was dressed in a classic black suit but he could clearly be ranked as the most handsome man in whole venue. Scratch that, in the whole city   easily.

Felicity and Alexander put in their best smiles and walked towards the side where their family were standing.

Sienna Lu was chatting with mother Lin when her eyes fell on the majestic couple that was walking in their direction. She gasped and quickly nudged mother Lu and both of the ladies whispered something to each other and giggled among themselves.

"You two look so good together" Sienna said as Felicity and Alexander finally reached them.

Bith father Lu and father Lin were already conversing with their own group of old businessman on the other side of the banquet.

Felix was talking to a few business parters and clients of his and Fiona did not come.

Felicity giggled nervously at what mother Lu said while Alexander just maintained his cold and emotionless face.

'old lady you are going to get me killed one day because of your casual remarks'

"That's what I was thinking, you both turned heads when you walked in together."  Mother Lin supported mother Lu's statement happily.

At this Alexander slightly found and looked around only to find that there were really a bunch of people who were looking this way and a few of them were men.

His frown deepend but quickly he replaced it back with his expressionless face.

Felicity just smiled nervously.