98

Felicity walked in with her head high and her back straight

Felicity walked in with her head high and her back straight. Her tall figure was adorned in a white silk suit and slacks. She stood out the most among a group of employees dressed in office clothes. She walked towards the reception and the woman in reception recognized her right away.

"Miss Lin! Mr. Lu is in his office right now, please let me escort you there," the woman smiled with her pearly white teeth.

"Could he be perhaps busy?" Felicity questioned in a warm tone. Her voice left a deep impression on the young receptionist.

"Ohh he might be but it was ordered by Mr. Lu himself that we should escort you to his office directly whoever you would come," the receptionist was extremely polite to Felicity. Given the CEO's orders, there was no doubt that young Miss Lin was an important guest who was to be treated with the utmost respect.

"Right, Please lead the way, "the woman escorted Felicity through Alexander's personal elevator.

As Felicity walked, she could feel the eyes of all who were present in the lobby at that time. It was around lunch hours so the lobby was busier than usual. Unbeknownst to her, some had even clicked her pictures while she was being escorted.

A few days ago, after she had that argument with Alexander, she was thinking about going to Alexander and apologizing to him about her outburst but before she could make any move, Alexander himself showed up at her home to talk about the incident.

They both talked and resolved whatever was bugging them. Alexander promised Felicity that he did not have any soft spot for Gina and he was only letting her go around freely because he had to. Why he had to? He did not explain and just asked Felicity to trust her.

Felicity also apologized for shouting at him and explained that she did not like the thought of him having any possible feelings toward Gina.

After they resolved the issue, Alexander cooked pasta for Felicity along with Caesar salad, they sat down and enjoyed it together in perfect peace.

Today, Felicity decided to visit Alexander in his office to deliver him the Lunch Box Mama Lu had sent for him. Previously when Alexander told Felicity that Mama Lu had been missing her before the argument, Felicity had forgotten all about it because of the aftermath of the argument that followed but once they had resolved everything, Alexander yet again reminded her that Mama Lu had sent for her.

So today, in the morning, Felicity went to the Lu's mansion along with her mom. Mama Lu especially cooked handmade dishes for Felicity and when she was leaving, mama Lu handed her a lunchbox and asked her to deliver it to Alexander.

So here she was, in Lu's cooperation, delivering the lunchbox.

The elevator directly took Felicity to the topmost floor that was reserved for the CEO. The receptionist who was escorting Felicity left after escorting her to the CEO's floor.

Felicity directly walked into Alexander's office and no secretary stopped her. Once she entered the office, the door closed behind her.

In the middle of the minimalist office, a navy blue desk sat, and behind the massive desk was Alexander. He was dressed in a light blue shirt with its top two bottoms open, showing a bit of his muscular chest. His sleeves were rolled up to his elbow flexing his veiny and strong arms.

His hair was tousled messily on his head and black strands sat on top of his clean forehead. A pair of gold-rimmed glasses sat on top of his nose loosely, making him look as charming as ever.

Felicity stood in the doorway, stunned to see the beauty of this man that was unparalleled.

Can a man be this beautiful? She wondered ask she stood in the doorframe watching Alexander engross in his work.

"Felicity?" Suddenly his voice pulled her out of her thoughts.

"Alex," Felicity smiled brightly was walked towards his desk. She sat the lunchbox in her hand on top of his desk.

"You made it?" Alexander looked at the lunchbox and smiled at Felicity with lovestruck eyes.

Under his loving gaze, Felicity involuntarily blushed.

"No it's from Mr. Lu," Felicity answered and took a seat in front of Alexander confidently.

'Isn't that the same thing?' Alexander thought to himself.

They spent some time together in each other's company, talking about anything and everything before Felicity made her leave.

As she was leaving, Alexander stood up and followed after her.

"I will accompany you," he spoke dismissively when Felicity stared at him in confusion.

"Sure," she smirked and walked in front of him.

About a few hours later, a set of pictures had already made its way into the trending Weibo topics. One picture was of Felicity in Lu's cooperation lobby and the other one was of Alexander escorting Felicity back and that too was of the lobby.

The pictures went viral in no time and everyone was talking about it.