2

Thick clouds blotted out the stars, masking the full moon and filling the room with blue light

Thick clouds blotted out the stars, masking the full moon and filling the room with blue light. White curtains turned translucent and kept moving like a ballerina's skirt as the light wind made the leaves of the massive Hackberry tree near window move, casting shadows throughout the mildly lit room.

On the Queen sized bed laid a gorgeous woman. Her figure was tall and curvy while her small oval face was calm as serene but her eyebrows were furrowed showing light displeasure towards the conversation she was having with the person on the other side of the phone.

"I don't know anything Felicity! You've been gone for years and I didn't force you to come back but how could you take your health so lightly? If it weren't for the maid, we wouldn't have even known that you fainted from fever. You can continue your sophomore year of college from S University. I want you back home, That's it."

The lady on the other side hung up the call before Felicity could even answer. Felicity sighed and gently massaged the bridge of her nose.

It has been eleven months since she woke up in this world, the world of the book she read right before she died by falling down the stairs. At first, Felicity didn't know what was happening until suddenly some foreign memories rushed into her head. That day she found out that she has travelled into this book as the Villainess Felicity Lin.

Felicity has a pair of loving parent, an older brother(25) and a younger sister(16). Lins are one of the prominent families in China. Mother Lin was best friends with mother Lu, the mother of the novel's male lead. Both the mothers used to arrange playdates for Alexander and Felicity when they were young.

The novel described Felicity as a spoiled young miss who was obsessed with the male lead, she followed him around calling him 'big brother' ever since they were young and later when Felicity found out about the heroine's relationship with the male lead, she tried every dirty trick she could to separate them.

Although Alexander never touched the Lin family but Felicity didn't have a good ending. She died by getting trapped in her own vicious web.

Now that I am Felicity, I obviously didn't follow the same storyline. Felicity went back to her own country as soon as her high school ended whereas I stayed back in U.S. and was planning to stay here till the end of college but that plan went down the drain when Madam Lin found out about me fainting due to sickness a few days ago.

From What I remember, the plot is going to start when female lead is in her Sophomore year and male lead is in his Senior year which is the year. That means the plot will begin in a few months.

Sigh!

I was already planning to have a good life while staying away from all the characters of the novel.

I was already having a very good time.

I had already published two of my works that I had previously written back in my own world, in this world and as expected both books were among best selling novels.

Felicity was already an emerging name in literature right now. I had my own fans, my works were getting published, I was getting recognition. I had my life all planned out.

Until this call from mother Lin.

Not gonna lie, I actually liked that lady. A lot. I was an orphan in my previous life so when the Lins showered their love and care for me, I was overwhelmed with emotions. It was even awkward at first but gradually I accepted it. They were so proud when my works started gaining recognition. They were my family now and I did care for them too so I cannot just ignore what Mrs Lin said.

So now it was decided. I was going back to the S city and I was going to graduate, make a career, become a successful author and live my life happily away from drama.

Everything is planned.