90

"Oh my God Gina you look fabulous tonight," the reporter on the red carpet spoke in his mic and pointed it at Gina Chen in a beautiful Lavender dress that hugged her body so neatly that her tiny waist grabbed everyone's attention

"Oh my God Gina you look fabulous tonight," the reporter on the red carpet spoke in his mic and pointed it at Gina Chen in a beautiful Lavender dress that hugged her body so neatly that her tiny waist grabbed everyone's attention. Her dainty shoulders were left on display and they appeared so vulnerable and delicate that it made one subconsciously protective over her. The dress maintained a proper flow as it went down and hung loosely over her legs.

Tonight Gina was the center of attention and it was very clear. Her protagonist's aura could have heads turning at her every footstep.

"Thank you, It was custom-made by Hera Chang, a domestic and rising fashion designer," the dress was strategically chosen by her team to make her look gracious. The designer was talented yet not popular, wearing an unknown designer's dress made her appear humble and kind, adding to her pure and elegant girl image.

The red carpet was taken over by her in moments as the reporters stamped towards her with excitement. It made those other artists who were beside her sharing the carpet, green with envy.

Gina spent at least twenty minutes on the red carpet, answering all the questions thrown at her with tactical understanding and grace. Her answers were clever and diplomatic. 

After the red carpet event, she went inside and sat in her front seat beside all of the other renowned artists and important people in showbiz.

As she sat down, she took a deep breath in and closed her eyes.

'This is where I belong now, I made it!"

She opened her eyes and stared at the stage in front of her. The award show started, there were some performances and some other awards were given.

Then the turn came for the best single and among all the nominations, it went to Kiazika.

A round of applause and gasps were heard as a woman in a black corset
dress that hugged her curves closely walked up the stage graciously. Her features were so sharp that they intimidated people and the aura surrounding her was mysterious and regal.

The infamous Kiazika accepted the award and gave her thank you speech in a deep raspy voice. Her voice sounded lazy as if she just woke up and powerful at the same time.

Everyone rose up and applauded her. Gina stayed sat, her face dazed and her eyes starting at every movement of Kiazika. They watched the way she walked, her lips moved when she talked, at her curly hair was so bouncy and shiny.

Something really bothered her about this girl. Why was she so famous? Who was backing her? Her face looked cold and condescending. Not very likable, people preferred sweet and soft girls, didn't they?

Later another thing that caught her attention was how Perez got the best upcoming star award and Sasha, who had just made her debut received the best debut award.

Each one of the RED artists got at least one award. The RED music label had caught her attention since the day she met its CEO alongside Alexander Lu and those girls.

She started at Kiazika who was sitting at a round table along with other RED artists and realized how all of them manage to receive awards. It was fixed. It had got to be! How else all of them would get significant awards? It was suspicious and totally impossible.

The show proceeded as Gina too earned the best debut actress and now it was time for the best actress award. Gina was bursting with anxiety as she heard the nominations being called out.

She wasn't this nervous when the debut actress award was being given because she was confident about it. The result was also similar, she wasn't so satisfied when she received it.

What she really wanted was the best actress award.

"And the Best Actress goes to.............

....

...

..

.

Gina Chen," everyone stood up and clapped loudly. Gina looked around dazed, she didn't move until someone tapped her on her shoulder. She stood up and climbed up the stage.

In a daze, she received the award and bowed. Then she walked towards the mic, by now tears were leaking from her eyes.

"Thank you, thank you so much. Just a year ago, I was struggling to make a bare minimum living. Now I'm here. Sniff- thank you so much, My fans, sister Zhang, Director Min, my co-star Zach Wang, jinxing, and everyone who helped me in this journey, directly or indirectly...also..." Gina stared straight at the camera, "I love you."

Everyone looked confused at the sudden love confession but nobody dwelled upon it. The applause was again heard all around.

Today, Gina again made headlines, not just by making history and receiving both best debut and best actress but also with the speculations about her sudden love confession.

Some thought it was meant for the fans while others argued it was for someone she was secretly daring but nobody came forward with any official statement.

But she wasn't the only one who. made headlines, so did Kiazika who looked out of this world in her bold corset dress and RED music label whose artists performed well and some other eye-catching moments too made headlines.

In conclusion. The award show was pretty successful.

 The award show was pretty successful