24

In a brightly lit private area of a expensive restaurant, two figures sat facing each other

One of them was a man with thin stature and blonde hair, his features were delicate and feminine. If only he had long hair and a little meet on his chest and back side, people word take him for a woman.

In front of him sat a woman with short hair and tall body, her face was gorgeous and exquisite with sharp features.

She wore a maroon dress on her slender body, her famnine curves were traceable at a glance.

Between them was stake and a glass of champagne each as they both conversed back and forth.

"So why did you look for me Miss Felicity Lin" Davis Choi asked after chewing a bite of steak.

"You used to work with music label Temp 'o back then right?" Felicity ask.

Davis looked a little stunned at first but then he coughed awkwardly and replied "yeah I was".

Felicity nodded.

She's got the right person.

This young man right here who was a little character in the novel, Temp 'o is one of the biggest record label at this time and Davis Choi is one of the founders of it.

Davis Choi was just in his teens when his talent was discovered by a young man. Davis has a big talent in producing music and marketing it.

The young man asked Davis to work with him and they both established a record label called Temp 'O. The record label and instant success and popularity because of Davis's talent in music but after the record label acquired a stable position in music industry, that young man schemed against Davis and kicked him out of the label after getting hold of numerous pre composed songs of Davis.

Young Davis did not even know what what's happening before he was kicked of some music label.

After that, that young man did everything he can to block Davis from the music industry.

He used all the connections and power to make sure that Davis has no way of coming back up.

The record label Temp 'O still uses some of Davis's songs and that young man is crowned as the music King of the music industry but nobody knows that all of his work are actually Davis's.

He has even made sure to copyright all of Davis's previous songs.

Felicity knows about all of this because she read it in the novel. After Gina entered entertainment industry, she did not only worked as an actress but also dipped her hands in the music industry since her voice was very melodious and sweet.

Davis Choi, who was once saved by the heroine, helped her selflessly. The novel then revealed Davis Choi's past.

Felicity was well aware that she was jumbling up the scenarios of the novel but little did she care. Her arrival in this world had already caused a lot of butterfly effects so using some of the cheats really did not bother her.

"How did you know?" Davis asked weather little suspicion in his voice.

"Does not matter" felicity replied with nonchalance.

"However I do also know how much you desire to make a comeback in the music industry and showcase your talent" Felicity replied and took a sip of the champagne.

"And that impossible, you should also know that" Davis said bitterly.

"Not if it involves me" Felicity chucked.

Temp 'O was indeed a very powerful record label but compared to Lin's conglomerate, it did not hold an incense stick.

She was indeed hoping to not involve her brother in it but if it really went far, she always had her older brother who pampered her.

She was willing to take this gamble.

Felix Lin was really a very caring older brother.

"I dont think that Lin's are involved in entertainment industry" Davis Choi said confused.

"No we are not but I want to establish a music record and I want you to work with me. I trust your talent Davis" Felicity said.

However, Davis who was already used and thrown like a rug could not simply trust her words.

He had his own trust issues.

Felicity knew what he was thinking. It was hard for him to trust anyone and Felicity Lin's reputation of being a spoiled brat proceeds her.

She did not say anything and quickly finished her dinner and took out a pendrive from her hand bag.

Thee pendrive had a few of the songs that Ava worked on, they were impressive.

She put the pendrive in front of Davis Choi.

"I know you don't trust me but I am serious about this. Here are the few of the songs I have made. No need to rush, you have my number so call me once you've made your decision but let me tell you this, you know it yourself that such a chance does not come knocking to your door again and again. It's your time, take a chance so I hope you won't regret it later" with that Felicity called for the waitress and paid the bill before leaving for the airport since she had a flight in an hour.

While Davis Choi sat on the chair staring into nothingness.

He did know know what to do or think.

That's for the chapter.

I recommend you all three books with similar storyline.

* Proud farm girl with space.

* Fields of Gold

* Pampered Consort of the fragrant orchard

Cya.

-V.