43

Felicity laid in a king size bed with her hand tightly clutching her head as if she was afraid that it will explode into pieces.

Her whole body trembled and felt as if somebody has thrown her into an ice cold water, the feeling was intense like needles piercing her soft skin roughly.

Her left feet slightly twitched and she quickly covered it with the thickest blanket she could find that was wearing down on her body.

Her nose was heavy and red as if someone has put kilos on top of her face and tears kept escaping from her red eyes nonstop.

Felicity had been working non stop for the past couple of days for the release of her novel in Chinese and other languages as well as preparing some songs for the artists they had just signed.

The morning after Fiona's birthday party, she woke up in the Lin's mansion with a heavy hangover. Upon asking the servants, she found out that it was Alexander who send the passed out her personally to the Lin's mansion.

Unexpectedly and unfortunately, felicity did not remember anything that happened after she went to the garden.

What happened between her and Alexander?

What did they talk about?

Did he find har passed out on the garden grass?

Insult her again for her choice of clothes?

She did not remember anything.

The only good thing that happened after that incident was that he stopped raining flowers and chocolates on her doorstep.

In fact he left her alone, which was a good thing because then nobody disturbed her throughout her busy schedule and she only focused on her work without any distraction.

She worked like a workaholic for the past couple of days.

Not that she was complaining, she enjoyed her work. It was her passion.

But what followed after was torturous.

Now she was lying on her bed in the middle of the night, feeling as if she is is weak to the point that she cannot even move her limbs.

Gathering all her strength, Felicity reached out to her phone and dialled Ava's number.

After ringing for a few seconds, the call connected and there was a shuffling noise on the other side.

"Bitch if this is not an emergency, I'll show you who the daddy is!" Ava gave out an angered groan.

"Daddy Jones! I'm about to pass out! Take me to the hospital." Felicity gritted her teeth and said.

Soon, the call was disconnected and Ava who was startled but the weak and raspy voice of Felicity quickly rushed to Felicity's apartment.

Punching the security code she remembered in case of emergencies, she entered the house and practically ran to the bedroom.