111

"May I have this dance?" Distributing Felicity's talk with Mrs

"May I have this dance?" Distributing Felicity's talk with Mrs. Lin and the Jones, Alexander stretched out his hand for her to take.

His seemed back hair left his forehead on display, making him appear sharp and the warm smile on his left a contradicting yet charming appearance.

"Sure," Felicity nodded and took his hand.

They walked away while Mrs. Lin and Mrs. Jones stared at them with googly eyes and knowing looks.

Once they made their way towards the center of the dancing floor Alexander twirled her around, grabbed her waist, and pulled her close to him.

They dance in sync as their body heat collided with each other living a magnetic air around them. The atmosphere between both of them was filled with buzzing sparks and cupids.

"Felicity," Alexander called her name subconsciously, his eyes never leaving her face.

"Yes," she too did not break the eye contact.

"You dance well," not knowing what else to say he complimented her dance.
They kept dancing slowly in their own Rhythm but to the outsiders, it felt like honey was dripping from both of their eyes. If someone was not suspecting them to be in a romantic relationship before, they were doing it now.

"Everyone is staring, I don't like all those gazes upon you," Alexander spoke. More specifically, it was the male eyes that bothered him the most. At times he wanted to just pull her away from this crowd and hide her in his Mansion away from this world but he knew this was not what she wanted and this was not how he should treat the person he loves.

"Isn't it a good thing? They're looking at me, as they should," Felicity laughed and puffed out her chest in pride.

"They can look, I know how to fight," Alexander joined in with her laugh, surprised by her antics.

"Okay, I'll arrange a ski mask for you when you do," she nodded, reminiscing the past.

"Yes you probably have one from last time," Alexander too thought back at the time he found her walking towards the abandoned side of the university. Back then he decided to follow her because he wanted to talk to her about something but he did not anticipate what he came across.

"You looked like such a gangster back then," He snorted, clips of her beating a girl in a ski mask flashed across his eyes like a movie.

"Thank God! If it weren't for you, I would have gotten caught," Felicity chuckled, she rested her forehead on his shoulder and moved closer to him.

They danced together in each other's company not caring about the curious eyes of the onlookers.

"Attention, Today is a special day, not only because it's my birthday but also because my grandson has finally returned to the country," breaking the atmosphere, Old Man Lu clicked on his wine glass with a fork. He demanded everyone's attention and everyone listened to him carefully.

"Since he has returned, I think it's best if he also involves himself with our business. That is why I would like to announce that I am transferring 5 percent share in my name to my grandson, Atlas," he announced leaving everyone in shock. They weren't surprised, they were shocked. 5 percent shares were not a small thing, even Alxender, when he joined the company as an assistant for the CFO, was handed over only two percent shares. As time passed by, he worked hard to earn the trust of Old Master Lu and was then handed the other shares slowly.

It was bizarre that Old Master Lu was willing to give away so many shares to his other grandson who has not even worked in the company previously.

"He will also be working as the General Manager of our branch in the Capital," Old Master Lu continued with his announcements. Each one of his statements made the onlookers whisper more and more.

"Grandpa!" Atlas too was just as shocked. He had previously told old man Lu about wanting to join their hotel as a chef, instead, he was being forced into business like this. He wanted to argue then and there but stopped himself from creating a scene. He decided that he would visit Grandpa tomorrow and talk about this with him.

"Do you think Old Master Lu wants his two grandsons to compete?"

"Alexander Lu is once in a generation genius, can there ever be a competition for him?"

"Isn't it unfair to Young Master Lu? He gave his blood sweat and tears to the company but now he only has two percent shares higher than a newcomer?"

"You think two percent of Lu's are less?" the whispers kept getting louder.

"Here's to our Atlas's great future," Grandpa Lu did not falter a bit and concluded with a loud cheer.

"Alex," Felicity, who too was shocked to her core by this announcement quickly turned to Alexander. As expected, he was standing beside her expressionless. This was not usual, Felicity knew that he was not feeling good inside.

Alexander had given so much of his time and efforts to the company. He had been a big part of Lu's achievements even before he officially joined the company.

He had worked hard and earned what was given to him, how bad must he be feeling that someone else, who had made zero contribution to the Lu business was given the same thing so easily?

He must be feeling that his efforts were just a joke.

"It's fine," Alexander, sensing her worries, smiled.

"But...," Felicity started again.

"It's fine love, after my aunt passed away, Atlas is the only family left behind by her so my grandpa obviously adores him but how can I feel threatened by him? He deserves it, are you forgetting that I am the CEO of the Lu's?" Alexander chuckled and in turn comforted her.

Felicity nodded yet her heart still did not ease.

The night continued and the atmosphere soon went back to normal.

Update 2 of triple update.