100

As we've reached a hundred chapters today, I can't help but feel overwhelmed by the number of views. 900k! This is a dream!
Thank you so much for all the love and support that I've received throughout this book. I am so happy today.

The PR employee was walking so hastily that he collided with Felicity when she walked into the PR department of Red Entertainment

The PR employee was walking so hastily that he collided with Felicity when she walked into the PR department of Red Entertainment. Her eyes quickly scanned the team of employees who looked very tired and hasty. She was not a stranger to the reason why her employees were acting weirdly today, even she, in her heart could feel an unsettling feeling.

"I'm sorry ma'am," the PR employee quickly apologized and his voice attracted the attention of the employees who previously looked extremely busy.

"It's alright," Felicity smile softly at the employee and strangely her polite smile was enough to ease the heart of the PR employee. The guy who looked like he was anxious a moment ago now looked at ease. On the inside, his heart was slowly captivated and put to rest by that one smile.

Everyone went back to their own work and Felicity calmly walked towards Davis's office as the sound of her heels clicking against the hard surface of the floor followed.

Pushing open the door, she was met with Davis who was sitting on his chair with a cellphone in his hand and Ava who had a laptop in front of her and was attending a virtual meeting.

Both glanced at her and went back to their work. After around ten minutes when they both were done with their respective task, they faced Felicity.

But before anyone could speak, Felicity's phone went off. Answering the call, she brought the phone beside her ear.

"Your guess was right," Fiona's soft voice came from the other side. "Someone had been digging about Red Entertainment and its owners," Fiona continues without giving Felicity a chance to speak.

"How much do they know?" Felicity's voice was strangely calmer than Fiona had expected it to be.

"the information was protected, it depends upon their capabilities," Fiona answered, she could trace if they had left any footprint but that thing was...the opponent was better and more experienced than Fiona.

It was only natural, Fiona was a teenager who had just recently divulged into the world of hacking and cracking. Her movement, although sharp, had its own limitations. Her capabilities were not invincible, thus it was hard for her to trace the remnants of the opponent's movements.

"Alright sweetheart, now get off the computer and go out. Make some friends," Felicity chuckled and advised Fiona. To this, Fiona grumbled begrudgingly but nonetheless followed through.

After cutting the call, the remaining smile on Felicity's face instantly diminished and a frosty look came into her eyes.

She turned to Ava and gestured for her to speak.

"It is official, Gina Chen has signed under Temp'O music label and her upcoming projects would include a mini debut album and a performance in the S city's Krighten Park Stadium," Ava calmly jotted down all the activities Gina when will and might be participating in along with any update on the collaboration between her and Temp'O. The more Felicity heard about Gina's actions, the louder the bells in her head rang.

The sweet naive heroine collaborates with their competition and all this after a detailed fight through their company's background and a couple of pics with her pure love.

"She recently uploaded to her Weibo," Davis read out loud the statement Gina and her team had published just a few moments ago.

'I believe in forgiveness and second chances, Repentance and forgoing what is negative is key to what's essential in life. Those who are innocent should not be punished for someone else's actions.' -Gina Chen Official: 15:26

'Temp'O music label has played such a big role in the country's music industry. We can't define someone with one incident and forget about all the contributions Temp'O has made in this industry. I am happy to be a part of the new change.' -Gina Chen Official: 15:52

"Who is she fooling?" Ava groaned in annoyance the more she heard of those pretentious sentences.

"I do not understand, why is she doing it? Who lets her? Some people are seeing through it and are calling her out but her fanbase is so strong that it is overwhelming. Her fans are defending her very thoroughly.  It almost feels like these are paid fans, which might be true." Davis shook his head as he scrolled down a sea of tweets and Weibo posts.

The amount of attention this incident has gained was not small. In fact, Felicity felt that if it were some other artist who had done the same as Gina, they would have been dragged through the dirt for their actions but Gina was different. She was the protagonist with a strong halo.

"Let's just keep a tab on Temp'O and Gina for now and make sure to focus on our artists in the meantime. I want them to be so powerful that they can compete against Gina Chen's popularity when the time comes," Felicity quickly explained to Davis all the projects and resources that they can use to enhance their artist's popularity.

"Ohh and make sure that there's soon a collaboration between Sasha and Kiazika," Felicity smiled and further added.

"Their styles are totally distinct, " a frown came onto Davis's forehead when he heard that. It was not an easy task to have Dasha and Kiazika collaborate. Kiazika's song held very exquisite elements. They were vintage and gothic but also at the same time they were meaningful and appealed to the young audience. However Sasha's style was rhythmic and upbeat and while it was catchy, it too was meaningful and had elements of strength and energy.

The two had different styles and if they undermine anyone's style, it can lead to an ego battle between both artists and if they'll do a completely different style, it will lose its originality.

"Yes but I'm sure we can tackle that," Felicity did not back off and it showed that it was important for her that this collaboration would happen.

After discussing more, Felicity went to her own office and sat down on her seat. She pulled out her phone and read the Weibo posts made by Gina again.

A cold smile gently graced her face.

"Our heroine is deviating from the plot, Gina you sweet and pure bitch."

The storyline is deviating from the original plot

Do you too feel something brewing?
Also, please tap on that little star below. It will make my day! Thank you!