13

Keeping a small smile on her face Felicity started towards the VIP exit of the club.

The fur coat on her shoulder slipped slightly so she used her rings adorned delicate hand to pull it up again, not paying attention to where or whom she was heading to.

She abruptly bumped into wall.

Startled she tried to hold onto something but couldn't stop the upcoming fall she was going to face.

Just when she prepared herself for the fall, a hand snaked around her waist, saving her from falling down.

Alexander who had just hung up on the call after discussing the details of the new project started to make his way back towards the VIP wings when a soft body suddenly bumped into him.

Without thinking Alexander held the person to keep them from falling only to find out that this person was none other than Felicity Lin.

Felicity was startled by seeing that the wall was none other than Alexander.

Their bodies were pressed against each other and their faces were inches apart.

Felicity couldn't look away from this devilishly handsome man.

Gazing into his charcoal black eyes that held some sort of nothingness made her want to get lost in its darkness.

There were intricate bleakness as well as magnificent storms brewing in his eyes.

The high cheekbones and lightly tanned skin made Alexander look like a sin. His red thin lips were like an invitation.

He was a walking poem.

That's all she could think.

Taking in a deep breath Felicity pushed away from Alexander.

'Handsome men are the cause of destruction'

Alexander who had been in a trance too, regained his composure in split seconds.

"Again? Can you not live without trying any stunt on me?" Alexander scoffed stuffing his hands in his pocket.

"Excuse me?" Felicity asked in bewilderment and confusion.

She had a hint where this was going.

"You! Why do you keep following me around? I do not like you romantically. In fact, at this point, it's just getting creepy" Alexander said in arrogance.

"I don't know where you got that idea from but I am not following you. In fact, I do not even like you. So what gave you this confidence?" Felicity snapped.

She was clearly losing it. She didn't like this man.

She will not just sit back and tolerate his obnoxious comments.

Alexander actually had a hunch that Felicity had changed.

Something in her has shifted.

She isn't like how she used to be but that somehow didn't make him feel good.

Despite that, his ego was a little bruised.

"Like hell you don't. You came in here because just like how all those times in the past, you must have stalked me.
You knew I was going to be here so you wore this skimpy little dress to seduce me or something. You came in here dressed like a slut so I will finally pay some attention on you but you know what? That's nev-" before Alexander could finish his sentance he was forced to stop because of a loud slap that landed on his cheek making his face turn right.

Felicity just slapped Alexander.

Felicity was fuming. This man called her a slut. A goddamn slut.

What gave him the right to judge her?

In her previous life she met a lot of men like that. An orphan girl with nothing became a best selling author.

This brought her a lot of jealously from people. Women didn't like how she could get successful in such a young age and men didn't like how a female could be better than them.

They tried to sabotage her. Men asked her a night in return of opportunities. They thought just because she was a women, she'll just take whatever they gave her.

She hated those men. They disgusted her and right now all she could see was images of those men in Alexander.

He was the same like those men.

And so in the heat of the moment she just slapped him.

Now she felt scared.

Alexander wasn't just any man. He was one of the most powerful man the city and would gradually become the most powerful man in the country.

And she just slapped him.

The book had elaborately described how Alexander didn't take shit from people. If anyone went against him then he would destroy them.

Alexander was ruthless and had no mery on anyone.

In the book it was written that once a businessman tried to steal classified information from Lu's conglomerate and Alexander made that man loose everything overnight. Later the man ended up selling his own wife and survived on streets.

And she just slapped him

Fuck.

Felicity didn't think twice before running off leaving a shocked man behind.

Alexander just stood there bewildered. When Felicity said those words he felt wierd and so in annoyance he insulted her.

He wanted to hurt her. Yes.

But he didn't mean to call her names.

And when called her slut, he immediately wanted to take it back.

But then when she slapped him, he felt as if lightning struck him.

Nobody ever raised hand on him.

Yet, she slapped him.

He didn't blame her. It was his own fault. But looking at the indifference of the girl who kept chasing him in past, he didn't feel good.

He was contented that she has finally stopped chasing him crazily but at the same time he didn't want her to hate him. And now she did. She hated him.

He didn't want her to hate him.

Alexander could'nt think for a few minutes and when he did, he just left without a second thought too.

That's there. I've fulfilled my promise.

I sometimes wish I could give you guys something other than just constant updates.

*Sigh*

You all are awesome.

Xoxo-

V.