39

While Felix and Ava kept texting each other every day for a few hours and Fiona has agreed to strengthen the website of Qin enterprises, Felicity was working her ass off in America

Felicity avoids making expectations with her works so she had not anticipated that 'Vegabond Of Downtown Neighborhood' do so well.

Within a few days of its publishing, the Novel became a hit! Within two weeks, it had already climb up ranks, broken records and became the best work of her lifetime.

It's speed of becoming popular had people shook. This novel was a mystery/ thrillers and the ratings and reviews were extremely high.

Also, her team decided to publish 25 limited edition copies of it with hard cover that was covered in splendid black and navy blue and had the title written in bold gold letters. Extremely elegant and majestic!

These limited edition copies got sold very quickly and her stay abroad was also extended to more that 3 weeks.

These three weeks work hectic and hasty for Felicity! She barely had any time to rest!

After all of this was done and she returned back to China with her pale skin and dark circles which made her look frail and weak, Davis who came to fetch her was shocked beyond core.

When she came and stood in front of him, he could not help but joke.

"Excuse me miss I had my brain eaten by a zombie, I am waiting for my friend Felicity here and you are blocking my view." Davis said with a sass and tried to move past Felicity before he was caught by his collar and pulled back.

"Not in a mood Davis! I want to get home to my bed as soon as I can" Felicity grunted.

To this Davis showed understanding. She did not look well one bit so he dropped the small talk and hastily supported her to his car.

They drove while chattering with each other. Davis updated her with everything that it was happening with the record label.

Everything was already done and set, they only needed to to visit the Jinxing and choose their first artist.

"Fiona's seventeenth birthday is coming in a week. Did you already buy a gift?" Davis asked. Being with Felicity and Ava for more than two months, he already adapted quickly and was almost like a part of the family.

Felicity nodded.

She already knew about the Fiona's birthday and had ordered for a custom made set of keyboard and mouse that was chic matte black studded with numerous onyx.

It looked dark and cool.

"Then have you started preparing for the party?"

"We asked her and she said that she does not want a banquet full of people she does not even know so we will just have a family dinner and a little party afterwards." Felicity answered.