57

Kiazika did not have a good childhood, she was sent to study at a boarding school in Australia when she was a child

Kiazika did not have a good childhood, she was sent to study at a boarding school in Australia when she was a child. Then, when she came back to join the entertainment industry, her mother protested.

The entertainment industry was muddy water, who knew it better than her mother? However, she knew deep down her mother wanted her to be a great singer. She had to work hard as a trainee. Her low and raspy was not so appreciated in the entertainment industry where people mostly preferred adorable and pure beauty.

Also, she was not so extroverted and good at putting on a persona, she came out as just a boring idol type. So, she did not debut for a long time.

But now the time was different, her single debuted in the top 10 on the charts and the netizens were in love with her voice because it was so fresh and aesthetic.

A week ago, she was sent to join a survival show which was called 'survival 101', they were not allowed to have an access to the outside world. She was very anxious because she thought that she will get a lot of hate because of her boring personality but when she came back, she found out a video compilation of her went viral, it was titled 'only two moods of goddess Kiazika'. First, they would show a clip of her doing the everyday stuff with a blank cold face, then a clip of her shoving a large amount of food in her mouth.

It turned out that even her boring personality was considered cute and adorably awkward by the netizens.

She was happy.

Everything was falling into place.

And it was all thanks to Felicity, Ava and Davis.

Kiazika sighed.

"Kia, you're up next!" Kia's manager Guan came in and announced. Recently Guan has been busy, he suddenly had two mega newcomers who became popular so quickly, how couldn't he be busy? At first it was just Perez who became famous overnight because of his catchy songs and fresh grass face, now Kiazika was also doing good, she wasn't as famous as Perez but it was a good start. Not that he was complaining.

Kiazika looked at Felicity, Ava and Devis who also stood up from the couch and cheered her up.

It was Kia's big day, how could they have not come?

But all three of them came from a hidden pathway, they'll also leave from there.

Kiazika made her way towards the backstage as she and manager Guan waited for her turn.

Suddenly a sweet voice came that was coming from the stage fell on her ears.

"Who is that on stage?", Kiazika asked her manager in confusion. She felt like she was somewhat familiar with a sweet voice.

"Ohh you don't remember? It is Annie Wu from your batch," Manager Guan answered.

Annie? She remembered Annie also debuted now too long ago. Her debut song was catchy but it didn't even top 20.

But still, it was pretty good for a newcomer.

"What do you think about her?" Manager Guan asked.

"About her?...Nothing" Kiazika answered, she did not have any thoughts about this person.

"Hmm she looks very sweet and has a sweet voice too but sometimes I think that it's too fake. Also, I heard that she didn't get along with you when u two were training?" Manager Guan asked again.

"She just likes to talk," Kiazika answered shortly.

"Hmm makes sense," manager Guan nodded in understanding, he had been in this industry for long enough to know what a person was on the inside. He could say that although Kiazika looks mean, she was a very kind-hearted person and Annie? Well.. something about her doesn't sit well with him.

After Annie's song was over, the emcee announced that it was turn for Kiazika. The audience roared in excitement and the lights fell on Kiazika.

She took a deep breath and opened her mouth.

I'm standing here
Outside your apartment complex.
Through the window, I can see your body tangled with his,
You're both dancing in your own world.

Has the scar on your elbow healed yet?
I wonder.
It was bleeding a lot the last time I saw,
Back when we were younger.

He held you in your arms,
And stared at me with his piercing brown eyes.
I trembled when our eyes met
How can he be so furious at me?

Him and I used to be childhood sweethearts,
Till you came.
I couldn't see you taking my place,
So I was drowning in my sorrow.

Your name is beautiful, so is your face.
How can the heavens be so biased,
When you smile, the whole world stares at you,
When you cry, he's there to give you a shoulder.

I'll be better, I swear.
I wish it didn't end like that.
But it's for the best,
At least I wouldn't have to act like a saint and hide my sadness when you both smile at each other.

Kiazika's deep voice tugged at the listener's heart. It could be said that the song she was singing, went so well with her voice, that it felt like the tune, beats, voice, song, music, everything was in perfect coordination.

The voice held a hint of the seductiveness of a villainess that was pouring out her sorrows as she watch the couple dance together. The man she once loved now held a deep love for a woman that was not her. It used to hurt her before but now she's fine but still here and there, the sad emotions can't help but come out.

Back then we didn't get along,
At the sight of your two together, my insides would burn.
Now I don't feel the same,
I guess the lesson is learnt.

I'm sorry for hurting you like that,
All the bad things I did, I'm sorry for it.
I was blinded by jealousy,
So I became the villainess of your story.

Backstage a girl dressed in a light yellow dress clutched her dress tightly as she saw the audience clapping for Kiazika. It was evident that she and Kiazika were leagues apart, that audience did not cheer for her as much as they were cheering for Kiazika, this piece of expressionless wood.

Unacceptable!