38

Heavy

Heavy.

So heavy.

That is what Gina was thinking as she laid the man on her bed.

She gently tore the bloody jacket away from his body and threw it on the floor.

"Go lock the door first," the man who she dragged from the abandoned alley all the way to her home said.

His voice was so deep that it could drown a person in it.

(A/n I just heard the wakey wakey alarm of Felix and now that's the only thing on my mind so...)

The man was so domineering that she just saved his life but he is but still ordering her around like a maid. Not that she had any choice to refute as she was being held on a gunpoint by him.

Gina quickly went to the small living room and close the main door shut and locked it.

Her house consisted of a very small bedroom that only had space for a bed and a study table, a living room that also had a kitchen combined in a corner.

This tiny apartment was rented by her and she would pay the rent through the money she earned from side jobs and some modelling assignments.

She also used to perform in small theatres or 2 minor rules in a few movies.

S University was one of the best universities in the country and she was actually studying theatre and acting there.

Gina went back to the room where the giant man was lying on her little bed, he didn't even fit in it.

Looking at all the blood on his handsome face and body, she felt a little distressed.

"Do you want me to take care of the wounds?" Gina asked the guy.

The man scoffed and raised his eyebrows at her, making his tear drop mole look more prominent.

"Are you a doctor? Or a nurse?" He asked mockingly.

"N-no" Gina shivered slightly feeling as if the atmosphere was suddenly a little colder.

"That's what I thought," the man hummed.

"What is your name?" He asked Gina and pointed towards the chair in front of the study table, asking her to sit on it.

Gina quickly followed his lead and sat on the the soft yet a little roughed up chair.

"Nina Gu" she answered.

"You are real name, don't play with me little girl" the man tsked. She would be stupid to think that he can be fooled so easily.

Gina did not expect the man to to catch her lie so easily.

"G-Gina Chen" she now answered truthfully.

(A/n she isn't too naive now, is she?🧐)

"My man will come here after a few hours. If you ever tells anyone what happened today, I will make you suffer" the man threatened.