103

"Good morning," as soon as Felicity opened her room store and entered the living room space that had an open kitchen attached to it, she was hit by the delicious scent of breakfast

"Good morning," as soon as Felicity opened her room store and entered the living room space that had an open kitchen attached to it, she was hit by the delicious scent of breakfast. It was very light and appetizing.

"Good morning love," Alexander who was cooking breakfast spoke as soon as he saw Felicity walk in. His hand that was working on the sunny side egg, paused as soon as he said those words instinctively. A light blush suddenly came over his entire face.

However, since his back was turned towards Felicity, she did not know about any of this. Regardless, her shock was not any lesser, her swift feet also paused over the wooden floor she was walking on before but realizing how Alex was unaffected, she also played it off.

"hehehe- did you stay over?" She asked as she walked towards him.

"Yes it was late last night so I just stayed over," Alex who was still surprised about what he had accidentally said, seeing how Felicity was unaffected, decided to play it cool.

Felicity stood behind Alexander and watched him cook from behind. Alexander used to sleep over at times, so Felicity had decided to buy a pair of causal clothes for him to change into whenever he stayed over. Currently, Alexander was wearing
sweat pants and a white shirt that Felicity had brought for him.

The shirt was made up of a thin material that became translucent under the light. It did nothing to hide his tight muscles and narrow waist, in fact, the white fabric added a hint of sex appeal to his appearance. The white fabric was dancing along his movement, seductively caressing his body in all sinful ways. The sight was so sensual that one could have toe curling orgasms just by looking at it.

Felicity was not immune to the beauty. She too fell victim to it as her eyes stayed on his shirt for a bit too long.

As soon as Alex turned around, he found her staring at the front of his waist, he paused and waved his hands catching her attention.

"The shirt is loose," Felicity snapped her gaze back to his face and cleared her throat awkwardly

"Yes but it's comfortable," Alexander chuckled and turned around, going back to his cooking.

"It's very comfortable," he heard her raspy voice coming from behind her, causing him to turn around again.

"Yes?" he asked in confusion.

"No like it does look comfortable," Felicity quickly shook her head and answered nonchalantly. Then to play it off she started staring out of the floor to ceiling window.

"Yea," Alexander smiled and caressed the front of his shirt in a gentle manner. His fingers grazed along the stitches softly as his eyes bent into a crescent moon-like curve.

"You look comfortable as well," Felicity heard him say and when she looked back towards his direction, she found him staring at the ground with a blush on his face. Stupefied, she looked down at her attire which was a pair of shorts and a skin-tight t-shirt that had ridden up slightly. It was what she was wearing last night, nothing out of the ordinary?

"What are you cooking?" Overcame with confusion, she diverted the conversation in another direction.

"steamed pork bums, congee, and sunny side eggs," by now Alexander has turned back and was stirring the congee.

"the congee smells so good!" Felicity took a whiff of the deliciousness that was filling the air and moaned loudly in contentment.

"did you carry me to my room last night?" She asked another time

"Yes after you slept during the study, I carried you to your bed," Alexander replied and started taking the dishes to the dining table. They both sat down and after their dinner in silence.

"Thanks," once they were done, Alexander started picking up the dishes and taking them to the sink.

"Let me do the rest," Felicity quickly stood and followed Alexander.

"No let me do it," Alexander shook his head and kept walking. As soon as he was near the dishwasher, he started putting the dishes in there and turned back to deny Felicity's attempt firmly.

"You cooked so I'll do the rest," Felicity grabbed Alexander's hand to stop him from doing the chores. As her hands grasped his shirt, he turned around to go wipe the table causing her to lose her balance and fall towards him.

Their bodies collided with not too much force. Alexander's hands reached out towards her back in a careful gesture to stop her from further losing her balance. Their chests pressed against each other and their faces were only a few inches apart. Their breath mingled as their eyes grew hazy because of the closeness.

All they could focus on was each other's body heat in that moment and it made them experience emotions that they had never felt before.

Suddenly the bell rang and they hastily separated. Felicity quickly left to answer the door with her face as red as a tomato.

"I went out to get soya milk so I got a batch for you as well, " as soon as the door opened, Ava walked in with both of her hands filled with packs of soy milk. Ava did not pause even for a second as she ran towards the kitchen counter and dropped the milk on top with a sigh of relief. She regretted not asking for a bag from the shopkeeper.

Once she had dropped the milk on the counter, she registered the situation in front of her. Both Felicity and Alexander were standing behind her with their clothes untidy and their faces flushed. Ava was not new to love so she knew what the flush meant.

"Thank you," Felicity awkwardly cleared her throat.

"Alright enjoy," Ava did not wait for a second and left the two with a knowing smirk.