21

Few hours later Felicity, Felix and Ava found themselves sitting on the sofa set of the Jones Family Mansion

Few hours later Felicity, Felix and Ava found themselves sitting on the sofa set of the Jones Family Mansion. Their mansion was European style since the jones have British origin. Ava's grandfather was British and then he came to China for the sake of his job, In china he met the gorgeous lady who he fell in love with.

That lady was Ava's Grandma and the sole heiress of Jing's family conglomerate. Then Grandpa Jones decided to settle in China after marrying Grandma Jing and so Ava's Father has a mixed blood of British and Chinese.

After what happened tonight, Felix and Felicity brought Ava to Jones Mansion on request of Mr and Mrs Jones. The man from tonight who tried to sexually molest Ava was found out to be the son on the housekeeper as Ava told.

The man was arrested and it was speculated that even the Old female housekeeper was indirectly involved in it since the man admitted that it was his mother who gave him the keys and the idea.

According to the police, The housekeeper incited her son to initiate such offense because she thought that once her son gets Ava pregnant, the Jones will have to marry Ava to her son. Since Ava was known to be good for nothing among the second generation and the Jones were embarrassed because of her, they will readily agree to marry Ava to her son once the news gets to the media.

So the housekeeper and her son were both arrested.

However one thing was clear after the incident and that was that the rumors about Jones being ashamed of their daughter were false. In fact they pamper Ava.

Felicity knew it from the very beginning cause she read it in the book.

In the living room Mrs. Jones was sobbing and Ava kept occasionally shivering while Mr Jones were comforting both of them.

The family was in mess.

On the other hand, Felicity was actually relieved, She pondered upon it and came to the conclusion that this incident must have played an important role in Ava's suicide.

Ava was already not living her life very happily and what happened today was something very significant. If that bastard would have succeeded which was inevitable if Felicity and Felix wouldn't have stopped him then this incident could have broken Ava.

Thus leading to the tragic ending!

Now however it didn't happen, so Ava was successfully dodged the death flag.

Felicity was actually happy inside.

Her efforts have saved Ava!

Felix who was sitting on the single sofa was watching the family of three with a calm expression while there was immense worry in his eyes.

Even his thoughts were messed up at the moment.

Just thinking about what could have happened if they hadn't arrived at that time made his heart speed up a little with anxiety.

And he wasn't even familiar with Ava.

Thinking about this was making him feel confused.

"Thank you so much good children, If it weren't for you two.." Mrs Jones sobbed.

"Don't think like that Aunty, Ava is safe now fortunately" Felicity coaxed Mrs. Jones softly.

she couldn't even imagine What this mother must be going through right now.

Mrs. Jones nodded sniffing.

"But still we have to thank you two, you two are the Lin children so let me send a formal invite for a private dinner between our both families" Mr Jones said in a voice filled with gratitude.

"Yes.. please" Ava who was still in the state of fear murmured in hoarse voice.

To this Felix nodded.

"Its getting late so we will be getting back. Thank you for the hospitability Mr. and Mrs Jones" with that Felix stood up.

Felicity also stood up and followed Felix.

The Jones sent them back and both of the siblings got in the car and left.

On the way back home Felicity picked up her phone and saw that there was a text message from an unknown number.

Felicity opened the text and read the content of it.

'Are you back home yet? - Alexander'

The was received more than an hour ago.

Felicity sneered and didn't reply to it.

The sneer caught attention of Felix and he looked over.

"That must be Alexander. Wasn't it?" he chuckled.

"How do you know?" Felicity frowned.

"I've known him for years Felicity. I don't know what happened between you two and I have no right to interfere however I will just tell you that that man does not know how to handle social interactions because of his previous experiences. So he might appear tough on the outside but he isn't that bad. He's just...cold" Felix replied.

"Yeah cold and extremely rude" Felicity scoffed.

Ther was no way she will talk to him as if nothing happened.

Ayo.

That was it for today.

Please like and subscribe and don't forget to smash that bell ic-

*cough cough*

bye!

-v.