83

Just one day has passed since the concert and the response has been intense

Just one day has passed since the concert and the response has been intense. Red music label head posted a statement just before manager Juan went on stage and made his announcements. The statement explained that Kiazika was not able to perform well along with hospital statements as proof.

Then just as Alexander spoke, he was able to get video footage of the waiter sending drugged water to Kiazika's dressing room along with a video of that waiter in police custody, admitting the truth.

Regarding Sasha, they uploaded the contract signed between her and sister Yana. The statement was liked and forwarded by Jinxing entertainment, S City hospital and even the S city's police department like the statement.

Jinxing took matters into their own hands and filed a complaint with police authorities about Jennifer Wang intentionally hurting Kiazika and the case was being handled by them.

Towards the end of the day, it was obvious that Jennifer Wang's career along with sister Yana came to an end. However, what shocked Felicity to the greatest extent was how fast Temp'O disassociated itself from Jennifer Wang. It almost looked like they wanted Jennifer as a shield and to take all the heat, however, people weren't stupid so Temp'O was not able to completely disassociate from the matter and faced consequences to some extent as well. It was concluded that Temp'O, which was at the top of the industry just a few days ago was now struggling to stay alive.

The matter blew up so badly that it was trending everywhere and everyone was only talking about how things turned out. Media houses rode it to the maximum and made it into a story of how 'Nobody knows what happens behind the scenes in Showbiz'.

"I'll come to you, I need to give you all those mind-blowing deets," Felicity was on a call with Alexander as she pulled into the parking lot of the city hospital. Alexander came back from Monaco just before the day of the concert, he wanted to join the rest with their 'operation' but Felicity ordered him not to do so because she wanted to handle it by herself. And thankfully she did.

"Hahaha sure, come anytime, I'm in the office," he chuckled after he paid attention to her adorably exciting voice as she spoke of yesterday.

They talked a bit more and finished the call before Felicity got out of the car and walked into the hospital.

Today she was dressed a little differently than she always did since she had started dating Ryan, she started getting inclined towards more light and gentle colors but today she was dressed in a sapphire green silk dress with pearl earrings. Her pale slender neck was pale and looked fragile in contrast to her overall tough look. Her silver hair was curled and shining under hospital lights. She looked gorgeous.

Felicity marched towards Ryan's office and paused just before opening the door. She took a deep breath and gave herself a tiny pep talk before swinging open the door with no hesitation.

"Hello darling," her voice came out naturally seductive and low, making Ryan look up from his research files.

He looked the same, calm, and mature but also a little Haggard.