8

The white paint on the wall reflected the golden shade of the lights all around the room giving the feeling of a dazzling sunlight on a foggy winter morning

The white paint on the wall reflected the golden shade of the lights all around the room giving the feeling of a dazzling sunlight on a foggy winter morning. After a few days, the apartment looked elegant and clean.

Resting on the leather couch, Felicity scrolled through the weibo coming across the regular updates posted by her friend

Resting on the leather couch, Felicity scrolled through the weibo coming across the regular updates posted by her friend. Yesterday Felicity moved in her her apartment that was only a dozen minutes away from the college.

She was completely oblivious to the situation on the school forum a few days ago since Felicity lived in her own world and whenever she got tired of it, she would make a new through her books.

Books for her were a way to escape from reality. In her previous life, Felicity was a loner. She had always been a loner. She had no parents. In her childhood, she wasn't a very social person too, so she would create her own desires through books.

One day, her college professor came across one of her works and quickly recommended her to a publisher friend and that was how her first book got published. Then she wrote a total of two books and a few epics before her death.

In fact, currently Felicity was working on her mystery/thriller novel called 'Vagabond of downtown neighborhood'. It was through a third person's POV based on the experience of Josy Grey who lived in downtown and was being terrorized by a mysterious stalker dressed as a vagabond. She had been working on this novel even in her past life, she actually ran out of ideas so her full focus was to first complete this novel somehow.

Thinking about it she heaved a sigh and closed her eyes to give her constantly brain-storming mind a little rest.

A few days later when Felicity attended the first day of the school and actually felt very odd because she was getting stares of many people constantly. Some were polite, some were of admiration, some were of excitement and some were of sheer jealousy.

'Am I wearing cloths off of your parent's money? What the heck are you jealous of?

When she arrived at the office to get some previous document, the office lady was very polite and even asked one of the students to give a tour of the college to her.

"Ms. Chen why don't you give this young lady a tour of the college?" The office lady called a girl that was sitting on a waiting chair in the corner of the hall, going through some papers in her hand.

When the girl raised her head, Felicity finally saw the face of the petite young woman.

She looked breathtaking. Her skin was white as a snow and her face was very and small. She had a tiny nose and plum pouty lips. Her long black hair fell on her back and her an innocent aura.

'I actually never understood how anyone can look 'pure' and 'innocent', like do you bath in baby powder or sum? But this beauty right here looked pure and innocent liked virgin Mary.'

When she stood up, she looked like she was roughly 5'3. She looked so frail and slim and me being a 5'8 person, felt afraid that I'll break her just by walking beside her.

"Sure! why not?" the girl replied in a sweet voice and looked towards me while shyly tucking her hair strands behind her ear.

'Girl we're the same gender. Why are you acting as if I'm a tall muscular man'

With that she took me on a tour around the college. College actually did justice to the title of the 'Best College In The Country'. It had incredible infrastructure and facilities. I was actually looking forward to study in here.

One more thing I noticed is that this girl is kind of popular. Specially among the boys.

'I mean its understandable though'

"Ohh by the way! I'm Gina Chen, a sophomore theater student" The girl looked back and smiled gently.

'Gina Chen'

'Wait! That sounds familiar'

'GINA CHEN'

'THATS THE HEROINE GINA CHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

'Hah! now I know why she looked PURE and INNOCENT. Cause she's the heroine'

Felicity composed herself after that intense conversation she had with herself and coughed lightly.

"Nice to meet you Gina, I'm Felicity Lin and I'm a sophomore business student." Felicity spoke calmly. She wasn't looking forward to have any connections with this person anyway. She didn't like Gina Chen's character throughout the book anyway.

First, this heroine 'sacrificed' her virginity to someone who didn't even know her name. Second, Alexander Lu was under the influence of drugs at that time so even if he was active, it couldn't be counted as a consent. If one is being blunt then it can be said that Gina basically rap*d Alexander. Third, Felicity was never a fan of people who had weak character. She never liked how Gina stayed with Alexander even after everything he did to her. Alexander is an extremely powerful man, its true that even if Gina didn't like him, she didn't have real power to resist him but the lack of actual resistance is what Felicity despised.

Nevertheless, Gina was a sweet girl. She was selfless and kind.

Something flashed across Gina's eyes but it went away in a second. Gina was not a stranger towards the school forum. She had read how Felicity was the young miss of Lin family who liked Alexander. Gina herself had a crush on Alexander. No! at this point it was love. Gina loved Alexander, she admired a man who was so talented and versatile. If what she read was true then Gina felt a little sad about it. The initial friendliness she felt towards this new girl also declined a little but Alexander wasn't her and she had no control over other's feeling.

The book has reached 1k reads in less than twenty days. I cannot thank y'all enough for it and one of the readers suggested to get an editor for the book and I do admit that there are many faults in the grammer and spelling and my habit of not revising the draft just adds up to the problem. I'll try to eradicate that problem in time. Thanks for the advice and support.

Also it's a double update as a token of appreciation for all my readers.

Love ya,

V.