85

In a spacious living room, a brown sofa set was placed in the middle with a fuzzy little carpet on its foot

In a spacious living room, a brown sofa set was placed in the middle with a fuzzy little carpet on its foot. The room was painted in an off-white shade with flowy textures on the wall. The decor was woody and warm, creating a magnificent living space. It was stylish and creative. On the side sofa chair, lay clean cream furs, like buoyant clouds on bright summer days.

The whole living room looked warm and cozy, opposite of what it looked like a few weeks ago. It has been more than a month since Felicity broke up with Ryan, and after that, Felicity and Alexander only grew closer. They started spending a lot of time with each other at each other's apartments.

The burst time Felicity entered Alexander's house, she noticed how vacant and cold it was with only a handful of furniture. the whole house lacked the warmth that one feels at home, it didn't feel intimate and private, it felt distant.

A few weeks ago, Felicity convinced Alexander to have the whole penthouse refurnished. They paid a lot of attention to details and put in a lot of effort, and in the end, the penthouse become homey and comfortable.

"Wow," Felicity, who had her feet under the cream far and a laptop on her lap, spoke loudly.

"What happened?" Alexander, who was sitting on a sofa chair with a book in his head looked up from his book, his eyes peering at her from above his specs, which rested loosely on the lower part of his nose.

"My team called, they said Universe studio wants to make a Hollywood novel adaptation for 'Vagabond of the downtown neighborhood' and they will film it here in the country and the actors too would be from our country as well," Felicity shared the news with Alexander, her eyes still on the laptop and her face only had a curious expression

"Wow that's a great news," Alexander's face immediately brightened up as soon as he heard the good news.

"Yeah," Felicity nodded yet did not say anything else.

"Come here," Alexander spoke after he paused and stared at her for a few seconds before he put down the book in his hand on the table lightly.

"What?" Felicity up from her laptop and stared at him confused.

"Come here," Alexander's voice was very soft.

Staring at him act like that, Felicity gave in and scooted towards the end of the sofa near his sofa chair.

She got closer to him, and he raised his hands and clasped hers in his own warm hands tightly.

"It's great!" Alexander repeated himself. He shook her hands a little as if motivating her.

Felicity stared at their joined hands then she looked up into his stubborn eyes and sighed.

"Yeah it's great," she spoke with a smile on her face. Her pale cheeks bulged with crimson tint while her pearly white teeth appeared like a rabbit's.

After her break up with Ryan, Felicity became a little quieter. It was pretty evident that the breakup was taking a toll on her but Alexander did not leave her side and made sure she was doing better.

Alexander also followed her words when she asked him not to do anything to Ryan... However, he could have done something to those around him, right?

Turned out Xia Lulu had a boyfriend back in America but she broke up with him before she came back because she didn't want to continue long distance. Alexander just made sure that her ex-boyfriend 'coincidently' got a transfer here so they won't have to do long distance.

Mr. Cheng currently was having some hard time as his crush was already in a relationship.

However, Alexander made sure Felicity did not know about this. Felicity had explicitly made sure to remind him not to hurt Ryan. She did not want revenge...he did but she didn't.

Sooooo?" Alexander let go of her hands and started in a singsong voice.

Should we celebrate?" He got up and held his hand out, expectantly for her to take.

"Where do you wanna go?" Alexander spoke, Felicity nodded and stood up with him.

"Wanna go to my parents and celebrate with them," She answered seriously. After speaking, she offered at Alexander with through her eyelashes, making his heart flutter.

Alexander pause as he stared at her adorable expression, he stayed like that before quickly diverting his eyes as he tried to calm down his racing heart.

"Sure I'll drive you there," with that, he just started walking towards the door. For a second his right hand swung forward with his right foot stepping ahead but he quickly caught on and started walking with coordination.

Thank you," Felicity just stared at him acting weirdly before she chuckled and followed suit.

"You should buy me a present, Isn't it my big day today? She quickly got up to him and popped his back with her finger as she questioned.

What do you want? He asked back.

Surprise me,

Sure,