50

"I'll not sit beside the professor," Felicity whispered to Alexander as the walked towards their seats

"I'll not sit beside the professor," Felicity whispered to Alexander as the walked towards their seats. Alexander bowed his head slightly downwards to listen to her.

He grabbed her hand pulled her back and sat two seats away from the professor, leaving no choice for Benedict but to sit beside the professor now.

"You people are so cruel," Benedict murmured as he sat in his seat adjusting his suit jacket.

Today was the opening ceremony for the convention and everyone was dressed formal. Felicity too was wearing a black dress that look simple and modest.

"Excuse me can I sit here," as Felicity was about to set on her seat decide Alexander, she heard a a soft voice from beside her.

She looked the person who just talked and it was none other than Gina in light pink dress with her hair tied in a messy bun. She looked beautiful and adorable with light makeup on.

"What? I was about to sit there," Felicity replied as she sat down on her seat and motioned towards the empty seat beside her, "you can sit beside me though."

Gina's smile faltered a little as she looked at the nonchalant Alexander sitting in between Felicity and Benedict but none the less she sat down beside Felicity.

"I'm going to perform afterwards," Gina smiled and said.

"Ohh all the best," Felicity grinned at the beautiful female lead who looked very excited for her performance.

Gina's eyes kept dodging from Felicity to the person sitting beside Felicity from time to time.

Her eyes always contained some kind of expectation and hope that Alexander will notice her, her eyes always twinkled at the thought.

Felicity however was busy peeling the wrapped of a candy she brought with herself in a handbag.

"Do you have more?" Alexander asked when he saw her popping a strawberry flavoured candy into her mouth.

"I do," she took out a few candies from her bag, each of different flavour.

"Orange," Alexander proceeded to pick up one of the candy from her hand and his fingertips slowly grazed on her palm, sending some current down his spine.

"Have you already prepared the speech?" Shaking it off, he ask.

"Yes, I'll still need to practice it though" she replied.

"Can I come to your room to practice it and you can give me feedback?" Felicity asked Alexander, it would be a good idea to perform the speech in front of someone and who would be better than talented Alexander?

"Sure," he smiled.

Unbeknownst to their actions were being watched by someone sitting closely. Gina couldn't help but clenched her fist as a feeling of longing surged through her body.