75

After a week, Kiazika recovered and was discharged from the hospital

After a week, Kiazika recovered and was discharged from the hospital. Outside the hospital too, manager Guan wanted to keep the phone away from Kiazika. But she had a hunch that Manager Guan was trying to hide something from her, so she sneakily got hold of a phone and checked social media only to find that she was trending for her performance and the netizens were hating on her.

As she read the comments, her breathing got uneven and tears started spilling from her eyes. She was being trolled for being one of the worst artists to exist and everyone was mocking her on the internet.

It is good that the caretaker that was assigned to her by Felicity found her in time and handled the situation well.

After this incident, Kiazika kept insisting that she wanted to perform live. She said that once she will perform live, people will realize that she can actually sing well and she will be able to prove herself.

However as she went out to get groceries at the nearest store the next day in a mask, she was recognized and was thrown eggs.

She managed to escape but it added another clip to the incident that went viral.

Usually, she never went out alone but maybe she was so traumatized that it slipped out of her mind and coincidentally the caretaker at that time was taking a shower and didn't know when Kiazika had left.

After this incident, manager Guan tightened the monitoring of her wellness and he appointed a therapist for Kiazika to deal with her.

Kiazika was now well aware of how fickle human nature can be.

"Director... This is not only affecting the show but also my reputation, I can't associate myself with people like that," Gina was having a conversation with the director of the show 'Yearning for love'. After the scandal of Kiszika, the show started getting backlash from the public.

"I know miss Gina but Kiazika is Jinxing artist, I can't offend young master Lu," Director wiped his sweat and tried to calm Gina down. He wanted to wait till Jinxing releases a statement and act accordingly but this lead actress was making things hard.

He had surely worked with a lot of A-list celebrities but this was his first time working with an actress this stubborn. In fact, in this industry, Gina was known to be hard to work with but there was a big supporter behind Gina, he couldn't offend this actress.

"So am I, and I don't think young master Lu will sabotage me to protect that newcomer, it's also for Jinxing," she wasn't going to let her hard work and success be ruined by some singer who uses autotune instead of hard work and authenticity. She can't take the hit on behalf of someone else. Also, she was an upcoming movie queen. She was the biggest treasure to Jinxing according to her manager. She was the biggest treasure to young master Lu.

"...but miss Gina should we wait," Kiazika was allotted the best Golden artist manager Guan in Jinxing. It meant that she was valued right?

"No! Either we're issuing a statement or else I will stop coming to the promotions. Anyway, I'm done with the promotions that were mentioned in the contract," Gina wasn't gonna back down. Ever since she entered the industry, she never really had people crossing her because of their fear of young master Qin. So she was used to being stubborn. Anyway, her stubbornness was always fruitful.

'They needed promotions more than anything right now,' Gina thought to herself.

"Okay, I'll see," sure enough, the director backed down.

Ignorant of the situation that was brewing in itself, Felicity found herself entertaining Alexander in her apartment.

Alexander had been guiding Felicity through things in business lately. With everything going on, Felicity felt overwhelmed with all the stuff she had to deal with. So, Alexander to get upon himself to mentor her. Another reason was that he wanted to keep an eye on her and check up on her from time to time. In past, there have been, circumstances where Felicity overworked herself to the point of fainting. So, this time he wanted to be sure that she was taking enough rest.

He basically wanted to share her burden and help her improve.

The whole Lin family was extremely worried. They directly ordered Felicity to shift back to Lin's mansion so they'll be able to take care of her but Felicity wouldn't budge. This caused a little argument between Master Lin and Felicity.

Mr. Lin insisted that Felicity should take a rest and let Felix help her. He wasn't undervaluing her abilities, he was just worried. Despite being the second oldest, Felicity had been the baby of the house.

Fiona was always quieter and more mature and Felicity was always more like the youngest born. She was pampered like one and even though things have changed, Mr. Lin still saw her as his baby.

Felicity wasn't at fault either. Being an orphan, she always dealt with all her problems by herself. Why would she let someone else do her job? Was she not enough? Also, she didn't want to bother others with her problems.

Both were stubborn.

But families have quarrels. It was only natural to have little arguments here and there.

As Alexander and Felicity were discussing some business tactics that Alexander often used, Felicity got a phone call from Ryan.

Ryan too was worried about her. He would make sure to call her twice a day for a few minutes. It was sort of his apology for not answering her call when she needed him the most.

Felicity blushed looking at the caller id and excused herself from unaware of Alexander and took the call once she entered her noise-proof bedroom.

Outside Alexander waited and waited. 15 minutes passed and Felicity hadn't returned. He thought that it must be some urgent business call so he decided to wait for her a little longer before calling for her.

Suddenly, he got a call too. He put the phone against his ear and it turned out to be his assistant.

"Sir, when would you be back? You have a meeting arranged with Mr. Shivam in ten minutes," The assistant informed.

"Didn't I tell you to postpone it?" Alexander hummed and questioned his diligent assistant.

"But sir it's an important meeting, Mr. Lu wanted you to attend it," the assistant reminded.

"I know, postpone," with that Alexander cut the call and waited for Felicity a bit more with a warm smile on his handsome and cold face.

Through night, through the day
Neither can it be changed, not can it be led astray.
Wheels will turn, Ropes may sway.
What is meant for you,
Shall find its the way.

I've been sick these past few days and if that wasn't enough, my period cramps hurt like hell

I've been sick these past few days and if that wasn't enough, my period cramps hurt like hell. I just want to get today over with!!