63

"Gasp- what the hell?" Ava flinched and glared back at the culprit she was sure she knew

"I can't take it anymore," Felix said while breathing heavily. His hair was in a mess and the a few buttons of his pastel yellow shirt were open against his pale skin.

He felt like he was going crazy, he could not ignore her presence anymore. He always thought of her, wanted to see her and be around her. At first, he thought that he will ignore her till she comes back to him and try to sort things out between them but he couldn't stay away from her. He wanted to quickly talk things out and bury her in his arms.

"What is it that you can't take anymore?" Ava looked that him with confusion. Wasn't he the one ignoring her? She deserved it anyways.

"The fact that you're obviously ignoring me," Felix rubbed his hand on his face with frustration.

"I'm not," Ava denied again.

"Ava! I'm not an idiot, I've been trying to text you all those times but you left them on the seen please let me know what I did wrong I will change I promise," Felix said helplessly.

"I-i," Ava looked at him with a bewildered look why did he feel like he needed to change? he was obviously perfect! it to us her who was wrong.

"Is it me? Have I done something? I'm sorry if-" Felix kept rambling.

"It's not you," Eva shook her head.

"Ava honestly I've always been very forward with my feelings," Felix stared at her. He had made sure that she knew he had feelings for her.

"I know," Ava nodded. He told this to her the last time they had a conversation. He made it CRYSTAL clear.

"Then?" Felix picked up another one of her hands and took a step closer towards her.

"It's just... You deserve better than this, better than me!" She did not want to hide it any longer so she confessed with tears in her eyes.

"Who told you so," Felix looked visibly angry and tightened his grip around her hands.

"Nobody did, it's just I heard your ex-classmate Lyla is returning and from what I've heard, she's a great girl. She's pretty, smart and successful, you should date her. She's good for you and she's-" Ava started speaking.

"I don't have any classmate named Lyla," Felix interrupted her

"--What!?"

"I don't know anyone who goes by the name Lyla,"

"Anyway, whoever it is, she's better! Better than me! I don't deserve you! I-" she keep going.

Felix did not want to hear her talking herself down anymore. He tried to make her stop but she did not listen.

So he closed the distance between them and leaned closer towards her face, making her snap out of it and gasp, before she could comprehend what was happening, his lips were on hers binding themselves in a deep kiss.

His lips were so soft and warm that they made her feel like home. Within seconds, she lost herself in the kiss and circled her hands around his neck, this only made it easier for Felix to pull her closer as he snaked his arms around her dainty waist. Their tongues battled for dominance and his won eventually. They danced around in sparkles and harmony, sending fireworks down their spine.

It was so magical that their bodies were moving involuntarily. They kept pulling each other close, grasping at
each other's clothes and let their lips do the talking.

After minutes, they separated. Both were by then panting with their eyes hooded and filled with passion.

"I can never be enough, never be a whole" Ava whispered between her pants.

"Then let me piece us together to make it a whole, to make it enough" Felix leaned his forehead on hers.

"You promise? I won't let you go back on your words, if u choose me, I won't let you leave," tears trickled down her face.

"Okay, should I put a leash on myself and hand you the other end?" He chuckled.

"Don't worry, that won't be needed," Ava smiled and pecked his like one more time.

"En, that won't be needed 'cause I won't leave," Felix stole another long kiss from her.

There was a sound of waves matching on the rocks and golden sunlight on their skin. It was peaceful. It was perfect.

Felicity was trying to pick up a white shell from a narrow gap between two rocks when she looked at the scene in front of her. Ava and Felix were coming towards them with their hands holding each other in a tight grip.

"Is there something going on between them?" Felicity asked loudly to Alexander and Fiona, grabbing their attention and putting it on the couple.

"You're late," Fiona chuckled and looked at her older brother and his loving girlfriend.

They look good together.

Felicity looked bewildered as she stared at Fiona, did she miss something? she wondered.

"Pfft-" even Alexander couldn't help but break out in chuckles.

They were soon joined by the new couple as they walked back to the beach house. Questions were asked, and answers were given. It was peaceful and jolly.

While they were walking, after some time, Fiona pulled out her phone from her pocket and quickly typed a message.

"Mom! Mission accomplished!"