69

It was expected, the track did well after the release of the episode

It was expected, the track did well after the release of the episode. It was enough to grab the attention of millions of people and as the track started to gain more attention, so did the album.

Soon enough the success of Kiazika's debut album crossed the popularity of Jennifer Wang's comeback album. The track rose to number one, breaking records, and the album also ranked number one on the charts pretty quickly. The label held a small party to celebrate the success and everyone was happy.

In a secluded cafe, a person arrived dressed in a black leather jacket, black jeans and a black mask on her face. She walked calmly towards a table on the side and sat down in front of a man who was dressed in casual clothes and had a mask on his face as well. The cafe was a little shady, with no cameras inside.

"Hello miss," Peter Unnao greeted the other person in his low voice and took out a file from his backpack that he had beside him.

"Hii Peter," Felicity answered and accepted the file Peter handed her. The file contained some information that she had requested previously. Felicity glanced through the entire file and calmly put it down beside her.

"What do you want me to find out miss?" Peter asked

"I want you to find out all the dirt about Temp'o," Felicity answered and handed him a sheet of paper that had a list of things written on it but the writing was not hers.

"Okay," Peter took the sheet of paper from her hand and put it in his pocket

"Especially that artist Jennifer" Felicity whispered in a low voice.

"It's going to be hard, these people in the entertainment industry are well capable of hiding their skeletons in the closet and keeping them buried inside," Peter shook his head. Finding dirt on celebrities was one of the easiest but also hardest things. Celebrities have their lives exposed on the internet and screen which makes them vulnerable to the eyes but they also have secrets well hidden. Artists like Jennifer have a lot of enemies, if it was easy to dig dirt on her she would have been out of the industry long ago.

"I already know that but I have a capable private investigator, don't I?" Felicity leaned towards Peter and smiled.

Seeing her smile knowingly, a smirk adorned Peter's handsome rugged face as well.

"What is going on sister?" Jordan Wang came back to his mansion after a long day at work, he was tired and jaded from all the things he had been dealing with in his office. As if it was not enough that they have used up almost all the drafts he stole from Davis, now even all sorts of new artists were taking up the spotlight now.

He has spent so much on promotions for Jennifer's comeback album. At first, it was doing well but suddenly some singer's debut album overwhelmed the sales of the comeback album.

He was already pissed but now that he was back home to take a rest, he found that the living room was in a mess. There were shattered glass shards on the floor along with other pieces of furniture and his older sister was standing in between all those with an angry look on her face.

"What is going on, that's what I am asking what is going on?" Jennifer shouted and kicked the vase beside her making it break into pieces.

"I don't understand," Jordan tried to calm himself down and asked patiently.

"Some newcomer came and took my number one title and you are here asking me what's going on? Why did you not fucking stop it?" Jennifer cursed and pointed her finger at Jordan. Her younger brother was so incompetent! Not only he could not compose good songs, but he also couldn't even control the charts.

"How am I supposed to stop it?" Jordan snapped and yelled back.

"I don't know, buy traffic, sabotage her album, put my album on the trending list," Jenniffer stated all things they could do or had done in the past. It was very common for them to use such tactics to get what they wanted.

"How was I supposed to know that an unthreatening artist would suddenly become so popular after an ost? I've been trying to keep the momentum going after the album release so we don't fall behind too much and what I hear is you shouting as soon as I come home," Jordan rubbed his face and sat down on a couch. He was a tall man with average looks and a little stubble on his chin that he liked to rub whenever he was thinking.

"Isn't it your fault? All you gave me are those catchy pop songs with nothing good going on for them except their beats, if you had given me better songs, I wouldn't be struggling like this. You've been riding on that little high schoolers songs for years and you've still not managed to do anything by yourself!" This statement seriously offended Jordan. He picked up a glass of water from the table beside him and threw it at Jennifer's feet, making a shard scratch her calf and make it bleed. He hated whenever anyone mentioned how his success was something he snatched from Davis. He didn't regret it one bit but he hated when people mention it.

"Then what are you doing? Don't make me open my mouth ok, I'm trying. I've put too much money into the promotions, I won't let it go to waste," Jordan scolded Jennifer and left towards his bedroom. After a loud bang of the door closing, Jennifer was left standing in between the mess.

She angrily took out her phone from her purse and dialed her assistant's number.

"What is the name of that newcomer?"

"Kiazika," a female voice was on the other side.

"Hmmm, do something for me."

A quick question

A quick question.

Who do y'all prefer? Ryan or Alexander? And why?