33

"How is the work with music label going? Did you get a good location yet?" Mr

"How is the work with music label going? Did you get a good location yet?" Mr. Jones asked looking at three youngsters sitting on the opposite side of the table.

When Felicity, Ava and Davis came to the Lin's mansion, everyone else was already there.

The Jones and Lin's were sitting in the living room talking while Fiona and Felix were busy doing their own work

Since Davis did not have a family, he was the only Choi in the room.

After sometime of chatting, everyone gathered in the dining room to have dinner.

Father Lin was sitting on the head of the table while mother Lin was siting on his right. Beside her, sat Felix then Felicity followed by Fiona.

And on his left sat Mr. Jones followed by Mrs Jones, Ava and then Davis.

The dining table was filled with various Western dishes.

"The work is in progress and we have already purchased a studio and workplace in city center. Everything will probably start from commence after a month or so." Davis said while filling up his stomach with lasagna.

"That's good! That's good! If you get stuck somewhere, you can contact us for help anytime. After all this is the first business of you kids, it can get tough" Mr. Jones said nodding.

One can clearly see the happiness in his eyes. He was glancing at Ava proudly from time to time, after all this was the first business she was going to do. All three of the kids working among themselves and did not even ask for their help, it was obvious that they I wanted to do this on their own capabilities.

He was very proud as a dad that his little angel was going to step in the business circle at such a young age on her on.

If I ever did not tell him to not disclose it to anyone, he would have held a grand banquet by now.

"You kids do not need to overwork yourself, it's just business, sometimes it works, sometimes it fails. Remember to enjoy the process and learn from it instead of being sad over the failures." Mother Jones Jaid encouragingly.

"That's right! And if someone troubles you kids then just go to your big brother Felix and ask for help" Mother Lin said and chuckled at the end.

Hearing the name, Ava instinctively looked at the person and Felix who was also listening to his mother, glanced at Ava. Their eyes met for a split second before they quickly looked away.

Fiona who was not speaking but just observing the whole thing from the side, raised her eyebrow and then smirked lightly.

'Looks like me and Felicity jie are the only one who are thoroughly enjoying the singles club'

Little did Fiona know that Felicity had a crush on a certain young doctor.

Felix awkwardly coughed.