59

Oh god is that available in emerald?" Mrs

Oh god is that available in emerald?" Mrs. Jones asked as she pushed Mrs. Lin's hair pack and rubbed the Ruby earrings lightly. Her eyes were filled with intrigued light, she was obviously interested in those Ruby earrings.

"Yup it is, you should place the order as soon as you can," Mrs. Lin nodded as she gladly showed off her earrings to her friend.

"Great great! Are they still taking orders? Mrs. Jones asked excitedly. If the earrings were still available she will place an order for them.

"The company is owned by Layla, she was friends with Felix back in school days-" Mrs. Lin was soon cut off by the sound of footsteps coming downstairs.

"Hii mom, Hello aunt Lin" Ava, who was recuperating at Jones mansion came downstairs when she heard they had some guests.

"Hello, love! Are you feeling better? come here! Come here!" Mrs. Lin waved excitedly at Ava trying to call her.

Mrs. Lin held Ava's chin gently and carefully inspected both sides of her face.

"It's almost healed love, isn't it?" Mrs. Lin noted this after her inspection.

"It is, I was worried that they will leave scars! It's good they didn't. Oh, I swear if I get my hands on those girls," Mama Jones couldn't help but join in, she was seething with anger. How dare a bunch of girls does this to her daughter.

"Don't worry mom! They have gotten their karma, I'm also fine now," Ava reassured her mother and went to sit on the couch facing mama Lin and mama Jones.

"Well!" Mrs. Lin started off.

"Ohh right! Continue- you were talking about Felix's friend?" Mrs. Jones asked.

"Ohh! Right! Felix's friend Layla owns the company. I'm sure she'll have it custom-made if I'll ask Felix to request her," Mama Lin explained.

"Ohh great then, please do so!"

"Layla is returning from Paris in a few days, actually I was thinking about setting her up with Felix?" Mama Lin said in an unsure tone.

"Is that so?"

"Yup, however only if he wants. She's pretty, smart, and successful so I'm sure he wouldn't dislike the idea," she was optimistic about it, her son never showed interest in any women however Layla was a great girl who could turn her wood of a son into a human.

"Ohh how adorable. We old ladies just love matchmaking!" Mrs. Jones giggled. As they were getting old, setting children up was like a reality show that they enjoyed.

However, they both didn't notice the look on Ava's face. Ava also hid it well as she nonchalantly got up and left for her room without both of the ladies realizing it.

Once she was out of their sight, she ran up the stairs, through the corridor, and entered her room, shutting the door behind her.

She finally composed herself after breathing heavily.