68

"You brought pizza?" Felicity asked Alexander as he made his way towards RED's recording studio with huge screens

RED's headquarter was a two-story rented office in a multi-storied building in the middle of the city, among the commercial areas. The whole office consisted of not many employees and all the employees were closely connected.

The employees were selected by Davis himself. Some of them were the people in the music industry that he once worked with and the others were the people he trusted.

So when Alexander made his entrance, employees noticed but none of them said anything.

"Yes," Alexander sat in the chair that Felicity had saved for him and passed the Pizzas to the PR manager, who opened and distributed them. Then, he put the rest of them up on the table for anyone who wanted.

"Why are you so late sir Alexander?" Davis asked with a smile.

"I had to rush all the meetings that were scheduled for the night in the evening so I had to rush to get done with them," Alexander chuckled at the sir tag.

"You guessed it right Felicity, this show is doing so great. Just three episodes in and it have broken all the records. They are saying that this drama is going to be not just a national but an international success. it's going to become the most popular drama of all times," Alexander informed.

He had been keeping track of this show since it aired and the results shocked him tremendously. He was surprised at Felicity's accuracy and foresight, that she saw the opportunity coming and grabbed it with such precision. Felicity is a good businesswoman, he cannot argue with that.

"This Gina is lucky," Ava commented and took a bite of her pizza.

"Lucky and hardworking, her acting is another level," Felicity nodded.

"It's not just hard work, she's getting a push from the background. The resources she's getting currently make it hard for her to not be popular," Ava countered. The entertainment industry did not lack talent. There were millions of Aspiring actors in this industry with proper talent but not many of them had great opportunities like Gina Chen.

"Young master of Qin," Davis nodded. After his talk with Felicity, he investigated Gina Chen's background, and not to his surprise, he found out that she was not as simple as she appeared.

"Not just him, there's this one more person. I don't know who it is though but she's currently invincible in the acting world," Alexander started grimly. He knew that someone was supporting her but he couldn't find out who it was, which means that this person was powerful enough to hide his identity. It wasn't necessarily a good thing

"So she has beauty, talent, and background. God is unfair" Davis's assistant commented. For common people like him, people who had it all, evoked jealousy. It was understandable.