29

"What is your favourite colour?" Alexander asked calmly

"I don't have one but when it comes to clothes, I prefer black."

"Why did you all of a sudden decided to become a author?"

"At first, writting was only a hobby but then my mentor once read my essay and he started encouraging me to write articles for few magazines. Later I decided to give a shot at writing novels" Felicity I was not lying. That was exactly how she became an author in her past life.

"I've read your book Indulgence. My mum gave me a copy and ask me to read it, believe it or not but she actually ask me questions about it later to find out whether I have read it or not" Alexander chucked as he thought about the time when his mother I would ask him questions on the dining table. It was so annoying to have a test even while you are eating.

"Aunt Lu has always been a great supporter" Felicity nodded.

In fact sometimes she felt that aunt Lu was not just her reader but also her fan.

She would constantly ask questions about her upcoming works and would even gave her a detailed review after reading them.

Sometimes she would even send a few copy of her works to get them signed.

"Supporter? She is basically a sasaeng" Alexander scoffed.

Sometimes even he would feel creeped out by his mother's actions.

"Congratulations for your companies success, you've worked hard" Felicity quickly said when she remembered how Lu colgomerate has been ranked number one in the country in the recent articles.

It was truly accomplishing.

"Mhn" Alexander just gave a small smile and went back to being his serious self.

The music gently flowed in the air and the two got silent.

Their body moved to the rhythm while their feets swirled on the beats.

Standing together, they perfectly complemented each other making the magnificent surrounding look even more grandiose.

Alexander held Felicity close to his body while his hand on her waist laid gently but firmly.

Felicity was feeling drunk by all the electricity in the air.

It was a different feeling.

As if this moment was something to be remembered. There was a thrill in her spine and lingering warmth in her blood.

The man's cologne filled her nostrils and the damned light made her feel dizzy.

The music halted and both Alexander and Felicity, who were extremely silent at the moment looked up at each other and without another word they both parted as if such a moment never even existed.