71

"Here," Ryan fed sushi to Felicity while they were sitting on the grass

"Here," Ryan fed sushi to Felicity while they were sitting on the grass. Today they were having a picnic and Felicity was dressed in a pretty yellow sundress while Ryan was in a white shirt and blue jeans.

Ryan was usually dressed in a white hospital coat, so it was one of those moments where he had dressed casually and Felicity was liking every bit of it.

Currently, Felicity was trying to draw Ryan, she was not very good at sketching but she was trying her level best.

"Thank you," Felicity chewed on the Sushi and sharpened her pencil simultaneously.

"Let's start okay? Don't move," she ordered and started to dance the tip of her pencil on the white page of the sketchbook.

"Okay," Ryan chuckled and sat straight to give her a good pose. His face lightened up with a gentle smile and it made her pause for a second.

'How beautiful,' she thought to herself.

"I'm handsome, not beautiful," Ryan smiled and said. It turned out that she had thought it out loud.

"No! to me, handsome is masculine, pretty is feminine and beautiful can be used in both, it means out of the world. Away from worldly things and basic genders," Felicity explained. There are some things that you believe in. Likewise, Felicity always believed that beauty is a Unisex word.

"Hmm, then you're beautiful as well," Ryan nodded and complimented her back. He felt, Felicity was one of the most beautiful women he has ever seen in his entire life. She was not your usual beauty, her features were very distinct. If one saw her, he wouldn't be able to get her image out of his head. Her beauty was unforgettable and it gets stuck with you. That how beautiful she was.

"Here! eat this," Ryan picked up another Sushi with his chopsticks and delivered it to her mouth. Felicity involuntarily opened her mouth and ate it without realizing it.

"Don't move," she scolded and pointed him to sit in the same position he was sitting in previously.

"Look! even a butterfly thinks you're beautiful," after a few minutes of him sitting upright, a beautiful blue butterfly came flying and set on his shoulder. His warm smile along with the golden sunlight that was shining on his face and the pretty blue butterfly that was sitting on his shoulder sent a fuzzy feeling to Felicity's heart. She felt happy in this moment.

After Felicity finished her sketch she gave it to Ryan. Ryan looked at the sketch she had drawn of him, it captured him well but he noticed that she did not draw his face but only just an outline of it, he raised his eyebrow and stared at her, expecting her answer. I told you I am not good at sketching, I knew I wouldn't be able to capture your beauty with my skills so I just left it like that.

"You're good at this Ryan smiled and praised her," He could see that she wasn't professional but her sketch was like her, it had something distinct about itself that made it come out really well. Maybe it was her technique.