7

The campus forum is a discussion channel where people can share information, notice and ideas. This campus forum can be accessed by audience of students. When a student posted a picture of Felicity with a speculation that maybe she's a new student, it instantly got popular.

@littlejuji: I think she's a new student for sure. Looks like there's a new flower in the school.

@Samsum: Honestly she's very pretty and tall like a model.

@Shadow_of_ninja: Guys! there's an emergency. I can't breathe!!!! call the ambulance.

@Prince_Nick: She can hit me with a bus and I'll be thankful.

@YOLO: I'M PREGENANT!!!!

@Jojo: User above. I think you're male.

@YOLO: your point?!?!?

The discussion went on and the post stayed at the top but all of a sudden somebody commented with an information and the audience went wild. Many even came to bash Felicity.

@Daddy's_princess: Guys! I know her. Her name is Felicity Lin, the first miss of Lin. She's very snobby and spoiled. She treats everyone harshly and is obsessed with out Prince Alexander Lu. She keeps following him around even when he obviously hates her. She's disgusting.

@Popeye_the_sailor: I was so excited but its obvious that she's just a spoiled heiress. I hate those type man.

@YELINA: you can't judge a book by its cover.

@Queen: HOW DARE SHE THINK OUR PRINCE ALEXANDER WILL LIKE HER!! SHE'S UGLY AND STUPID. BOOBS WITHOUT BRAINS.

@Kai: I only have one goddess and that's Gina Chen. She's gentle, pure and hardworking. Not like those spoiled heiresses.

The whole campus forum started bashing her. Alexander Lu was good looking and came from the richest and most powerful family of the S city. He was a prodigy and had already started working in their family business since very young. He was the dream boy of almost every girl in college. Money, power, looks, brains and personality, he had it all. So they got infuriated as someone tried to have this male god to herself.

In all the hate and bashing, one comment grabbed everyone's attention.

@noneofyourbusiness: I know her. She's the best selling author. Her Books 'The Eclipse' and 'Indulgence' have been ranked in New York's best selling novels. Both of them, back to back in a year. She's a self made millionaire and she has written articles in famous magazine too. I you people are saying that she doesn't deserve our male god then nobody else in the collage does. Also she had been in America since She was 16 and she hadn't even returned to the country for almost a year so I don't know what gave you the confidence to say she follows young master Lu. Its NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!

This comment got the whole forum upside down. It was a slap on the faces of those who said Felicity is not worthy of their male god and it also made some people admire her. Many were now anticipating Felicity' s arrival in the college.

@YOLO: whaaaatttt!!! she's the author of 'Indulgence'???? Dude that's such a goooood book.

@Littlekoifish: I better take a picture with her once she comes to school. GODDESS!!

@HolyCow: Hah!! you people were cussing her now, weren't you? If she's not good enough then do you people think your unemployed asses are good enough?

@JUJUJU: Well. I do hope she's not in love with young master Lu so that I can chase her.

@LAlaLand: user above get back in line. We all want to chase her.

Meanwhile, Drake Xi, Alexander Lu's bestfriend since kinder garden screenshotted the post and sent it to Alexander. When Drake first saw the picture of Felicity, He had already recognized her. She was the girl that kept following after Alexander calling him gege. He felt an unexplainable feeling inside, Felicity was beautiful, if he was Alexander then he would have definitely accepted her love.

'What stone was Alexander made up of?'

'That man's heart was frozen ah!'

Alexander Lu was going through the data analysis of the new project when his phone bussed. Alexander lightly shut the document file and leaned back on the white couch in his room. He had been working for seven hours constantly without any break.

Everyone thinks that Alexander Lu got everything he wanted since his birth, that he was born with a silver spoon but only he knew the things he had to got through to establish himself as an heir. Ever since his birth, there had been an unspeakable pressure on him. There had been people who tried to hurt him and people who are waiting for the day he takes even one step wrong to jump onto him. He has worked every single day to make himself the person he is, he has kept hidden every single weakness and has worked on them no matter how much it hurts.

Alexander sighed and reached to his phone that was lying on the table. When he read the content of the message, he sneered and type back.

'No need to bother me with her anymore'