20

Warning: this chapter may contain some triggers

Warning: this chapter may contain some triggers. Readers discretion advised.

"What? What happened?" Felix anxiously after hearing his sister shout all of sudden. His cautiousness just kicked in.

"TURN BACK!! THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG!!!" Felicity ordered. She couldn't help but feel anxious, there was a this feeling in her gut telling her that something was wrong.

Today when she went to Ava's villa, she found out that Ava was not at home but she saw a moving shadow of a person inside the villa however we were clearly said in the phone call that she lived alone and had no servants.

The shadow was of a person and it was moving. At first she thought that it must be the housekeeper but Ava didn't have any.

So what was that shadow?

Seeing his sister in such a state, Felix did not waste any second wondering or thinking and just rotated the steering wheel for a U turn.

Both siblings did not say any word but just anxiously and cautiously kept going forward.

The car was moving at a very high speed and so it was noticed by the cops who started following the car to catch up with them.

Felix did not slow the car but just kept going forward and letting the police drive on his tail.

And so a expensive Mercedes Benz followed by 2 two cops was going full speed towards the rich neighborhood.

This scene created chaos on the highway.

After driving for a dozen minutes the Mercedes came to a stop in front of a villa who's slides for all of.

Both Felix and felicity got off the car and rushed towards the entrance of the villa.

Seconds later two police vehicles also came to halt in front of the villa

"Brother you go ahead.." seeing the the cops Felicity said to which Felix nodded.

Felix went in the Villa since the front door was open.

There was an eerie silence in the bleak villa which was painted in darkness.

Only a wrestling sound was coming from upstairs and so Felix followed the sound.

(A/n my heart is beating so fast and I'm getting goosebumps, help!)

"AHHHHHHHHHH Help" Suddenly loud scream came from upstairs.

Felix did not think twice before running towards the direction where the screen came from.

Outside the villa where Felicity cops explaining to the cops, they all also heard the scream and rushed upstairs.

"NO PLEASE! SOMEBODY HELP" another scream followed.

Felix who was getting nearer to the screen felt goosebumps on his arm, he felt as if he was in in extreme distress.

Although he has never been afraid of anything in his entire life, there was some weird fear in him at this point.

"THERE'S NO ONE COMING FOR YOU TODAY HAHAHAHA" a crazed voice echoed in the bleakness. The voice felt hostile and creepy as if a person who had nothing to lose was speaking.

"NO!!!NO!! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME..PLEASE STOP" female voice pleaded.

Felix pushed open the door of the room from where the voice was seem to be coming.

As soon as he opened the door he saw a person whose upper body was naked and was wearing just jeans covering another body that seem to be of a female.

"GET OFF OF HER" Felix charged towards the male and yanked him off of the woman.

The drunken male did not realise what was happening until a hard punch came across his face making his nosebleed in just a second.

The drunk male looked like he was just in his mid twenties and he was covered in sweat. There was heavy scent of alcohol on him.

He rushed towards the door as soon as he sobered a little.

Felix who knew that Cops was just behind him did not chase after the man instead look towards the woman who oy had a torn off bra on her and a peach coloured pants.

Ava was in the nightclub enjoying herself when she got a call from Felicity, so she wrapped up everything soon and came back home only to realise that there was one more person other than her in the villa.

Soon as she entered the 1st floor somebody came behind her and dragged her towards the guest room.

Her mind went blank and she struggled but could not free herself from the grip of this person.

She screamed for help but since she was alone nobody came.

then all of a sudden she heard a police sirens and felt a little relieved, later a man came to save her.

Standing in front of her was a man dressed in navy blue suit. He looked elegant and handsome. He looked like a knight in shining armors.

Felix quickly took off his coat and wrapped it around the woman who looked like half of her life has just left her body.

Felix, who always thought himself to be a heartless businessman with a personality of a wolf, felt his heart ache for the women who was trembling in fear.

At the moment he wanted to to wrap his hands around the women and tell her that everything was ok and she do not need to fear anymore.

This feeling was new to him but he did not pay any attention to it because the circumstances.

Felicity who was rushing along with the cops felt her heart thump erratically.

What was happening this was clearly not in the book?

The cops who were rushing upstairs felt a shadow rushing towards them and so they used force and caught the person quickly.

It turned out to be a man in his mid twenties. The cops quickly held the man down and arrested him.

Felicity sighed relief and moved towards upstairs.

No kidding but I was alone when I was writing this chapter, I got goosebumps and I kept looking around anxiously.

I feel this chapter was very heavy.

Nevermind.

Cya-

V.