44

"may I get some water?" The nurse who was checking some instruments on the table beside Felicity's bed was startled and looked at the patients pale beautiful face

"Yes man," the nurse said.

Felicity's eyes went back and forth around the white sterile hospital room and then flickered to her body just in in white hospital gown that was a little bigger than her.

On the back of her hand was the white tape with some needle like thing still piercing through her skin, looking at it, Felicity sighed and turned away her gaze.

Her eyes suddenly found two figures sleeping beside each other on the couch at the corner and they slightly narrowed.

"Do you want me to wake up your relatives?" The nurse followed her gaze and asked.

Felicity looked at Felix and Ava who were sleeping in sitting positions while Ava's head leaned on Felix's shoulders and Felix's head laid on top of Ava's head.

Both looked calm and peaceful as they slept without a care of anything in this world as if they were in their own splendid painting looking like eternal lovers living moments of serenity.

So fucking adorable.

Some understanding flashed across her eyes and she shook her head indicating the nurse to not disturb them.

However, Felix who was the light  sleeper was woken up because of the dull conversation between Felicity and the nurse.

"You've woken up," he exclaimed involuntarily loud waking up Ava too.

Felicity eyed both of them with a smirk and hummed, making Felix and Ava blush a little as if they were caught by their mother sneaking into each others room late at night.

"I'll go call doctor Ryan," the nurse was quick on her feets and left the room to call Ryan Cheng who just came to the hospital early in the morning to check up on his patients.

And Felix's phone which was placed in his pocket also so rang at the same time, so he stood up and left the room to attend the call.

Ava went to the washroom attached to the Vip hospital room to freshen up after asking Felicity about how she was feeling. However, Ava did not expect Felicity to instead ask her back about how she was feeling after sleeping with her head on Felix's shoulder.

That too while wriggling her eyebrows mischievously.

That just made Ava run to her escape faster.

"Ryan Cheng huh? The same sounds a bit familiar. Ryan Cheng.." Felicity was just muttering to herself as the door's opened and in came a tall and handsome man with gold rimmed glasses on top of his nose.

Suddenly, the heart beat rate monitor increased and made sounds, showing the increase in patients heartbeat!

Ryan looked at the heart beat monitor as he stepped toward's Felicity bed, he raised his eyebrows and then narrowed them before looking at Felicity.