51

AUGUST 2018

Elle is wearing Awsten's t-shirt.

She's brushing through her hair, sat on the edge of her bed, and she's wearing Awsten's t-shirt.

It's not like she hasn't worn his clothes before, but his mind seems to be stuck on it right now. He knows that it's probably because of the context; he's lost count of how many times he's kissed her, and just thought about how he wanted her - he's only human after all.

But now, he doesn't have to just think about it; she had sex with him, and now she's wearing his t-shirt.

Her silhouette stands out in the dim light of the room, and he can't take his eyes off of her; he's worried that if he looks away, all of this will somehow disappear.

"You're staring," Elle smiles, catching him out of the corner of her eye.

"That's mine," Awsten grins. "My shirt."

She stares back at him for a moment, admiring the way the covers are hanging loosely over him; with one arm behind his head, only emphasising his biceps, and shoulders.

He's breathtaking, to say the least.

Elle looks away after a while, blush rising up her face.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom," she lets out a content sigh.

"Mhm, always pee after sex," Awsten nods, and Elle can't help the laugh that escapes her lips. "What? I'm not kidding."

"Yeah, I know you're not," she nods, pushing herself up off of the bed, with a slight wobble.

"Woah, you okay?" He frowns, propping himself up on his elbow, reaching out for her.

"Oh, uh, yeah," Elle blushes even more, keeping herself steady.

"What's wro-" Awsten begins, but stops when she gives him a look, with eyebrows raised, and a subtle smile. "Oh.."

"Yeah, oh," she giggles, making her way to the bathroom, a little slowly.

"You look like a penguin," he mumbles, not quietly enough, as she flips him off.

"Shut the fuck up," Elle calls back, shaking her head at the way he laughs, slight pride seeping through in his tone.

When she returns, Awsten heads to the bathroom quickly too, before swiftly getting back into bed with Elle, as she tugs him by the hand to rejoin her.

She cuddles up to him, allowing herself to close her eyes, as her head rests against his bare shoulder.

"Don't go to sleep," Awsten says, softly.

Elle hums in response, shuffling closer to him, as he rubs slow circles on her back, which is only lulling her further into a light sleep.

"Nora, it's not late enough," he insists. "If you fall asleep now, you won't sleep later," he whispers, but it's useless, as she's already drifting off.

Awsten smiles down at her, planting a kiss in her hair, and Elle instinctively moves even closer to him - if that's somehow possible.