102

SEPTEMBER 2019

Awsten almost thinks it's a dream, waking up with Elle in his arms again.

She's nuzzled perfectly into his side, and he doesn't want to move, just in case he wakes her.

The two of them crashed as soon as they got back to the hotel last night, not even thinking twice about crawling into bed together.

It's the first time since they've been dating, but it doesn't feel out of the ordinary to either of them; it feels more right than anything.

Awsten feels like he could fall asleep again, due to how comfortable he is with her in his arms, until he hears a sharp inhale next to him.

Elle begins to shuffle closer to him, sighing as she sinks further into his hold, placing a small kiss on his shoulder.

"Good morning," Awsten traces his fingertips down her forearm, his voice still groggy from sleep, and Elle immediately smiles at the sound.

"G'morning," she responds, her words muffled against him, as she cuddles even closer. "Can we stay here all day?" Elle asks, her face now pressed against his neck, and Awsten tries to ignore the way her breath against his skin makes him shiver.

"I feel like we should get up," he hums in reply.

"No thanks," she shakes her head, feeling Awsten's laugh vibrate beneath her hand, as it rests against his chest.

"Come on," he nudges her, shuffling downwards as she lifts her head, so that they're now face to face. "We can have a date day."

"A date day?" Elle pouts adorably.

"Yeah, a date day," Awsten smiles, before beginning to lean in.

"Wait," she stops him quickly. "I haven't brushed my teeth," Elle turns her face away.

"I don't care," he frowns, earning a glare. "I'm serious! I don't care. Kiss me," Awsten kisses her cheek, hoping she'll turn her lips to his, but she doesn't.

"Aws," Elle giggles. "I feel gross, I need to shower and brush my teeth and—" She lists, as he continues to kiss around her face. "Are you going to give this up?"

"Nope," he shakes his head. "Only if you really want me to," Awsten pulls back to look at her. "Can I please kiss you?"

Elle pauses hesitantly. "Fine," she rolls her eyes playfully.

"Tell me yes, first," he insists.

"Yes," Elle exaggerates, a smile now playing on her lips as she leans in.

Awsten presses his lips to her's, his hand resting on the side of her face at first, before sliding under the sheets to hold her waist, and he pulls her closer.

Elle deepens their kiss, pushing against him, as she runs her hand down his shoulder.

The pace of her chest rising and falling begins to quicken, and Awsten can feel it against his own, as she's touching him with impatient hands, slightly unsure of what to do with herself.

A part of Elle wants to tug him on top of her and let her hands roam through his hair as he hovers above her, while another part of her wants to push him back, swing her leg over his hips, and kiss him everywhere, wanting to be as close to him as possible; but an even bigger part of her is saying no, not yet.

Awsten is patient. He's not rushed with the way he's kissing her. He's not pushing, as if he wants only one outcome from this. He's just kissing her because he wants to kiss her, and she wants to kiss him. He's just following her pace, and Elle couldn't be more grateful for it.