Chapter 45| Mrs. Matteo

Scarlett

I'm a wreck of nerves, anxiety, happiness and...god, I don't even know what.

I pace around the bedroom, I was once sleeping when I came to work with Dominic, trying my hardest not to bite my nails.

I'm alone having asked for people to leave as I take deep breaths, trying to calm my fucking heart.

It's today.

Breath in, breath out.

Fidgeting with the black ring on my middle finger, and the other on the necklace, I look up at the ceiling.

Today.

Opening slightly the door of the bedroom, I whistle at Mario getting his attention.

Yes, Mackenzie told him to watch my door incase Mason wanted to come here.

She follows really strictly the fact that you can't see your man on your wedding day.

Mario frowns at me as I peak my head outside. "Scarlett, need anything?"

"Could you please call my brother?"

She also took my phone.

"Sure. One second." I nod, and close the door. Short minutes after, Wes is entering my bedroom.
. "What's up sis?"

"Can I hit you?"

He frowns. "What? Why?"

"To relive the nerves." I breath out and he laughs, seating on the bed and patting the spot next to him.

"Hey, it's ok, you're marrying Mason you'll see the nerves will fly out once you see him. It's going to be fine."

Yeah, I know.

"Thanks. Where's my son?"

"Rachel is with him. Sophia is controlling Mackenzie as she checks if the food is getting ready, and the decorations as well."

"Thank God Mason and I left a plan or else nothing would be like we wanted."

We chuckle at that, even Wes already knows how she is.

"You-" A knock at the door interrupts him.

He gets up, to see who it is, and Xander enters the room shortly after. I smile up at him.

"How are you?" He smiles.

I chuckle nervously, Wes coming to seat beside me again. "A wreck of nerves."

"That makes two of you. Mason is trying to hide it, but he's in short to punch someone."

Wes and I laugh.

That sounds like Mason.

"When are you getting ready?"  He asks, seeing me still in a white robe.

"Mackenzie told she would be here with the hairdresser, but I don't know if I should get dressed now or wait..."

Anaya is going to be my hairdresser, we were talking and she told me she works as one, and understands of makeup as well.

I want something light, so makeup won't be too much, and the hair I'm indecisive yet.

I don't know if I do a mid ponytail with curls and leave two strands in front, or if I do soft waves through all of it.

I'll see what's Anaya opinion, after all she's the expert here, not me.

"It misses hour and half, maybe you should start getting dressed?" Wes suggests, I shrug.

"I guess. I already took a shower which saves time." My hair is still wet but Anaya said to let it be, that she'll work on it.