Chapter 46: Forever

Scarlett

I let out a small yelp as Mason throws me over his shoulder, slapping my ass, once we leave the limousine.

Lifting my head, I wave bye at Mario who chuckles at us.

Mason opens our home door and rushes upstairs to the bedroom.

"Shadow. Stay." He points at our puppy who seats on the hall, I laugh. "You're mean." I say as he kicks our bedroom door shut.

"Don't care." He drops me on my feet, and kisses me hungrily, taking my breath away.

His mouth trails down to my neck, and I lean my head back giving him more room as I take his jacket off.

As he kisses my collarbone, his fingers take the thin straps off my shoulders, letting the dress fall gracefully to the floor.

Dark, heavy eyes drink me in, both of us breathing heavily.

I can't believe he's my husband.

Mason swiftly undresses himself as I take my sneakers off, and pickz me up after, laying me on our mattress as he hovers over me, smirking. "Round two?"

"Why not?" I grin and push his face down, claiming his lips hungrily.

One of his warm hands trails up my leg, leaving me hot and craving more of him as he dominates the kiss.

He grips my thigh, making a small whimper leave my throat.

Leaving my lips, he cups my breast on his warm mouth, his fingers trailing the waistband of my white thong.

My back arches, and I grip his hair, moaning.

His hand rubs my aching clit through the lace fabric of the thong, and I groan wanting more. Needing more.

His eyes lock with mine as he carefully bites my hard niple, making me gasp in bliss.

I feel like I'm floating to heaven.

His kisses trail down to my stomach and my hips, before ripping the thong and throwing it somewhere.

My husband puts my leg above his shoulder, and locks eyes before leaning down and take my pussy with his mouth.

I moan.

Fuck yes.

Feeling his soft hair between my fingers as I tug on it, I my hips to have him closer, and Mason chuckles.

My back arches as he fingers me, pumping in and out slowly.

I close my eyes, soft moans leaving my lips, until he stops and my eyes snap to his, questioning.

"Look away again and I won't make you come, Scarlett." He growls against my labia, and I nod pushing his head where it was seconds ago.

I keep my eyes locked with his until I'm releasing on his fingers, his tongue licking me clean as I moan out his name.

He comes up, licking his lips and then kisses me tenderly.

I want more. I'm aching so bad for him, it feels like he hasn't touched me in a decade.

I lift my hips, feeling his hard erection on my thigh and rub our parts together, he groans.

Gasping when he grabs his thick cock and slides the tip up and down my wet slit, I cry out when he enters me, and take my mouth to his neck, kissing and bitting as his pace speeds up.

Nibbling on his soft spot, my nails dig on his shoulders as he thrusts deeper.

"Harder." I moan against his ear, and he grunts, slamming into me so deep that I see stars.