VALENTINE'S DAY BONUS

THIS PART TAKES PLACE 2Y AFTER THE EPILOGUE!

Mason POV

"And if anything happens you call us right away." I sigh as my wife says the same sentence to my dad for the third time today. I'm trying to get us to leave, but the woman is insatiable today.

"Kitten...he raised two, and helped raise four more."

Gray eyes capture my soul as they have for the past twelve years. "But Eve is sick, and Alessandro and Athena are a handful alone. Plus Gabriel." Scarlett widens her eyes, panic and anxiety swimming in them, making me sigh and pull her to my body. 

My dad chuckles.

Eve was born premature, and it left Scarlett anxious about her ever since. It doesn't help she's not even two years old.

Cupping her face I kiss the tip of her nose. "They'll be fine. The old man can handle himself."

Dad narrows his eyes on me.

I smirk over at him.

"Ok, but if something-"

"He knows, Scar. He'll call you immediately." I nod, my dad nods, and finally, her body relaxes in my hold.

"Can we go now?"

"Yeah, let's go." She mumbles, and waving bye to my dad I lead her out of the mansion, opening the Lamborghini door for her.

I drive out from the place I called home years ago, my hand resting on my wife's thigh.

It's still so unbelievable the life we take. I fall more and more in love every day. And growing with her? As a father, as a husband, as a mafia boss? It's been amazing, and every version of her has me on my knees.

I love life. And that's something I'm grateful I can say every day. Three kids, all hyperactive and troublemakers isn't always easy, but it sure is fun. And loving.

And with Scarlett by my side it's easy. I know that when I get home I have a magnificent woman by my side through everything, and three mini us ready to crush me with hugs, and loud voices as they play with each other. I have a full house. Of life and love.

Can a man ask for anything else?

"So, where are we going?" She fills the silence of the car staring at me, her thumb rubbing my palm above her leg.

I smirk over at her. "That would ruin the surprise."

She groans. "Just a hint? You're my favorite husband, please?"

I laugh at her.

"Real funny. Now you wait and see."

"Mas." She whines, leaning to me to kiss my jaw. "Pretty please?"

"Kitten, you should know better than to distract me while driving."

I feel her grin against my cheek. "You never complained."

Fuck no. I love having her all over me. This car has a lot of stories.

I grin too, squeezing her inner thigh. "Sit. The longer we take the more you'll wonder what is the surprise."

Scarlett groans and sits back, arms crossed. "You're really not caving?"

"Nope, sexy. I'm not."

She huffs out, laying her head against the headrest as we drive through the late evening.

It's nearly sunset hour, and I'm rushing to the spot because the whole point is watching it.

We spent the rest of the day at home, chilling with the kids, making cookies, and watching movies, but obviously, I had to have her just to myself. With three kids around that's not pretty common.