Chapter 19: Goddess

Scarlett

I'm feeling like a fucking goddess, hands down.

Mason is super busy because of the gala tonight, so today he left early to do I don't know what, but he said for me to feel free to walk around, which obviously I did.

But when I came back to the bedroom, a dark red velvet box was above the bed with a note above, it said 'Kitten', and once I opened it, I literally gasped.

It had a gorgeous black dress with a sparkling strip, black heels and another black box inside that I haven't opened because I'm still looking at the perfect dress in my hands.

He definitely has good taste.

Picking the smaller box, I open it, taking a thigh strap , with a black sharp knife, 'Mazikeen' engraved on it.

I smile, passing my finger through the blade, muttering a 'oops' when it does a small cut on the tip.

This one is a killer, for sure.

Grabbing my phone I decide to text him. I love how he knows my most favorite weapon.

Scarlett:
You're amazing.

His response comes seconds after.

Mason:
I know ;)  Be on the entry hall in three hours, kitten.

I send him a quick ok and put myself to work.

Firstly, I take a shower where I exfoliate, and shave my body, and put the conditioner on my hair, while washing my face and singing to the lyrics of the rap music on the background.

Wrapping a white towel around my body I wrap my hair too, and put the box with makeup in front of me.

I want to be extra tonight.

I don't put any foundation on my face because I'm tan, so there's no need, but for the eyes I apply more mascara then I usually would, do a black foxy eyeliner, and put highlight on my temples and at the tip of my nose.

I finish it with a red scarlet lipstick, the gray of my eyes standing out.

Dressing the black lacy set of underwear, I put the strap on my thigh with the knife adding two small guns, and put on the dress after.

Damn.

I look good.

I admire my reflection on the mirror for a second, I look like a fucking goddess honestly.

The dress has a V cleavage, and two cuts on each side showing a sneak of my legs, it's also long which makes it more appealing.

Goddamn I'm loving this.

It also shows big part of my tattoos which I love, and the fabric is like silk against my body, fitting all my curves correctly.

I'm trying to see what I would do with my hair when my phone rings. Picking it up, I grin, seeing Wes name on it.

"Hello."

He gasps from the other side. "You actually picked up! You know how many times I've called you these past two weeks? Does Mason rails you that much?"

"Yes. Jealous?" I laugh hearing his fake gags. "Hell no. I have my fair share, but you're two must...jesus."

I snort. "That's jealousy speaking. But what's up?"

"Nothing, can't I call my little sister?"

I smile, rolling my eyes even though he can't see. "You can. How's everything?"