Chapter 10: Raw

Mason

I bet my balls are blue.

Nah, fuck that. I know they are.

Right now I have the most rock dick you can imagine, it's painful.

I didn't even gave time for Scarlett to gulp down the shot, I bought the expensive bottle of vodka and rushed out of there.

I never though Scarlett drunk would be my favorite.

She's horny as hell, and wild. I had to push away her face of my dick, multiple times. Not that I wanted, a blow job would do wonders right now, but I'm driving, ass fucking fast, but her house seems to be fucking far away, I'm getting impatient.

"Mason." she whines trying to unzip my pants. "Fuck Scar, I'm driving." I groan pressing my foot on gas.

Jesus Christ, why such a expensive car if it can't speed how much I want it to?

"You're a mafia Don, you should control it." Her words come slowly, and low. Sure enough looking at her gray eyes they're with the most mischievous gleam I've ever seen.

Fuck it. I can't anymore.

With one hand I rush to unzip my pants and she grins. Her warm hands pulls down my boxers leaving my thickness on show.

Just the slight brush of her fingers makes me crazy right now.

I groan, long and hard, when her warm, wet mouth envelopes my tip, her tongue doing a taunting circle over it.

Her mouth feels so good wrapped around it. Fuck sakes.

I try to pay attention to the road but the feeling of her tongue twirling around, her hand playing with my balls...it's almost impossible.

Seeing that she's taking her time and I'm not for that, I grip her hair and move her head faster. She moans, sending vibrations through my dick, making me close my eyes in bliss for a second.

Glad the streets are empty.

Oh shit, I'm driving.

She takes me down her throat further, gagging, and briefly I look at her.

It's fucking erotic seeing this.

She takes me out of her mouth, and I groan when she comes up to kiss me.

"Finish it." The growl that leaves my mouth is full of command, my finger harshly gripping her hair. She nods, going back to work.

My balls are still pleasuring hurting so I thrust my hips, fucking her mouth. I can't control the moans that leave my mouth, meeting Scarlett one's.

This woman is perfect.

I swear if someone saw this, it would be the best porn given.

I lose it when she gags and comes up with her lips tightly pressed around my cock. Moaning her name, my head sinking back on the leather seat, I fill her mouth with my orgasm.

Probably one of the best I've ever had with a blowjob.

She licks all my length, leaving my dick clean.

I'm still hard as rock, though. That never happened with anyone else but her.

Finally, we arrive at her condo, and I left her car barely parked on the side of the street, before zipping my pants and rushing to take her out of the car.

She giggles as we walk on a fast pace to the elevator, my hands on each side of her hips, securing her and just in case someone is on the lobby and see how hard I am.