Chapter 31: Gray

Mason

"You're going now?" My gorgeous fiancé asks, drying her hair with a towel.

We just got out of the shower, and there's no need to say that her pregnant body wrapped in a white towel makes me go crazy.

"Yes, Dion's waiting." I give her a brief smile, putting my sneakers on.

Thankfully I don't dress up to nearly anything besides mafia galas, or else she would suspect why am I wearing black pants and t-shirt.

She thinks the guys and I are out for a simple dinner, but that's all an excuse.

We found out the FBI guy is a scheme.

He's a corrupt cop working for a Mexican cartel, and most likely wanting to snitch out information and put me behind bars.

I bet the Mexicans gave him a hell lot of numbers on his bank account.

But Scarlett is pregnant, and I don't want her to worry all night. She can't stress.

Walking to her I land my hands on her hips, focusing me eyes on her face.

She's glowing. Her skin is radiant, her eyes beaming of happiness from the moment she wake up to the moment she falls asleep.

"What?" She chuckles, her eyes going between the wall behind me and my eyes.

When I stare at her like I this, it makes her nervous.

"I love you, kitten." I murmur, leaning down and capturing her soft lips.

She kisses me back, wrapping her arms around my shoulders.

I can't wait to call her my wife.

"I love you too." Scarlett mumbles, making me smile.

I feel bad for lying to her, but it's for a better cause.

"You'll be ok?" I ask, caressing her growing belly, she smiles. "We will."

I kiss her nose, leaning my forehead to hers.

If she knows she'll murder me.

"Do you want to stay in, instead?" She teases, definitely not against the idea. "Trust me, I would love to. But I don't break my word."

"Matteo breaking his word?" Scarlett fake gasps, her gray eyes wide. "Such a crime."

I chuckle, pecking her lips.

"I'll be going before you corrupt my word." I squeeze her firm ass, making her pupils dilate more.

Ugh, her pregnancy hormones make her hornier.

My dick is loving it.

"Don't give me that look, Mazikeen." I warn, making that childish grin appear on her face.

"I'm not doing anything."

"Sure."

"You're the one pressing your body to mine. I can't help that I want you."

Damn it.

Groaning I corrupt her mouth in a fervish kiss, making her know how much I retribute the feeling.

"Mason." She chuckles, pushing slightly back my shoulders. "Don't make them wait."

I groan, stepping away. "Fine. Mackenzie and Sophia are home, anything my dad lives close too, in case it's urgent and I can't make it fast enough."

"I know. Go have fun."

Fun, right.

Sometimes mafia can be a pain in my ass.