Chapter 7: Home

Scarlett

I'm bored. Seriously, there's nothing to do on this house. Mason left the bed early, Mackenzie is out with Dion and Sophia is making food, the guys are having dinner here tonight.

I'm literally seating on the living room scrolling through channels, and finding every damn show or movie boring.

Until my stomach grumbles. I check my phone seeing 2.30pm. Already?

I thought Mason would come down to lunch, but maybe he's busy to even eat. I'll check it out.

Entering the kitchen I smile at Sophia, who pours the desserts on their bowls.

"Hey, can you put me two plates with food, please?" I ask.

"Of course." as she does that, I open the fridge and grab two bottles of water. I put them under my arm and grab the two plates that Sophia has already prepared, one in each hand. I thank her and head upstairs.

Since my hands are occupied I kick gently the door earning a 'come in' from the inside. With my elbow I open the door and see no one but Mason. Black t-shirt, jeans and vans, as always.

"Kitten." he says approaching me to help me. He grabs the two plates putting them above his desk as I put the water.

"I didn't know if you had eaten, so, yep." He signals to go over to him, putting me on his lap when I'm inches away.

"Depends what kind of meal you're referring to." he smirks at me and I roll my eyes, smiling. "It's lunch time."

"Can I have the dessert first?"

Horny ass. But I still make myself dumb.

"I don't think Sophia did anything." He blinks at me, sighing and dropping a hand on my thigh. "Just kidding." I whisper, chuckling softly, leaning down to kiss nibble his earlobe.

"Thought so." Mason grumbles positioning me better, so that I am straddling him, his warm hands rubbing my inner thighs.

My arms go around his neck and I only brush our lips, teasing him.

"You're impossible." He groans and slams our lips not giving me time to laugh. I pull away before he can deepen it, making him narrow his beautiful dark eyes.

I smirk, my hands dragging down his chest, and then sneaking inside his t-shirt, the pads of my fingers exploring his abs. "The food will get cold, I won't."

Mason jaw clenches and I taunt him by tracing his v-line, playing with the waistband of his Calvin Klein boxers.

"Scarlett. Don't tempt." He warns, his eyes turning even darker, filled with hunger, and definitely not for food.

With the most innocent gaze I can master, I blink at him. "What am I doing?"

His fingers grip my thighs, making my lips part.

Fucker.

Leaning my face down, my lips fan his, and he adjusts himself on the the chair making us run together. The feeling of him hardening beneath me sends shocks of arousal to my core, and the hairs on my arms raise.

Smirking, I grind against him once, making him groan, his eyes fluttering closed.

"For God sakes baby, I have a meeting in twenty." He hisses, his hands going to grip my ass as he lifts his hips, forcing us to grind on one another.

I put my hair to the side and lean down to his ear. My tongue licks it, before I plant a kiss below. "Then make it quick." I whisper, and that's the edge for him.