Chapter 6: Still crazy

Scarlett

Mason and I just arrived the mansion. It feels so long like I last been here.

He parks his black Lamborghini and opens the door for me, interlacing our fingers after. He's wearing black jeans and t-shirt now, with vans. Much to my despleasure.

When we enter the mansion the first thing I notice it's food. Well, food smell.

Sophia is cooking!

"Damn, it smells so good." I mumble and Mason chuckles lowly. When we enter the kitchen I spot Mackenzie scrolling through her phone and Sophia is, indeed, cooking.

When Kenz looks up her eyes widen and a huge grins breaks on her face. "Scar!" she rushes to hug me, meanwhile Sophia stops her work.

Since my hand it's still on Mason's one I hug her back with only one arm. "Hi." I chuckle.

"I missed you so much. The house isn't the same without you, and my cousin... God christ." she rolls her eyes looking at Mason. He rolls his eyes before leaning down to my ear. "I'm going to the office." I nod smiling up at him. He kisses my head and leaves.

"Oh you got beans to spill child." She grins evily at me and I frown laughing.

Still crazy.

I look at Sophia and grin. "Soph, my favorite cooker, what are you doing?"

"Right now I'm really close to throw you this spoon. Come here!" I chuckle and go to her, she hugs me.

Hugs, one thing I didn't miss, unless it's Mason hugs, that's different.

"Where have you been?" She asks me and I sit on the top of the marmor island, my feet dangling. "Santorini."

"Really? I'm begging D to take me there, but that ass wipe is... well a ass wipe." Soph and I laugh at Kenzie.

"We should go, just the three of us. It's really pretty there. The sunsets are carzy, swear." I sigh.

I miss it already. The pool I had inside the house I rented was perfect to swim on, when the sunset hour arrived.

Looked like I was in heaven.

"Yeah, I've seen on pictures. It must be amazing." I nod at Soph.

"And guys? Any good views?" Kenz wiggles her eyebrows and I chuckle, shaking my head. "I didn't notice, my head wasn't on that place."

"Good,because I see that thing between you and Mason already good, no?" Kenz asks smiling and I nod.

"Yes, he looks at you with such love. Goals." Soph sighs dreamily making Kenz and I chuckle at her.

"I bet your house is all trashed. You two alone inside one space, yeah... I imagine the kinky shit." Kenz laughs and I facepalm myself. Oh God.

Her bluntness is something I'm good not having.

"My house is on perfect conditions. The rest is for me to know." I grin, and they gasp. "Bitch!" Kenz says, and I laugh when I hear a mainly voice.

"Here!" Dion appears lifting his hand. "Wait! Lettie!" he grins and pats my back.

Thank god it wasn't a hug, I had my fair share for today.

"What's up?"

"Now I understand the less grumpy mood of Mason. I swear I was so close to blow his annoying brain out." he groans plopping down on the  couch, after kissing Mackenzie cheek.

"Yeah, he was so... ugh, he just glared and killed." Mackenzie rolls her eyes. I look down at my hands, feeling bad.

I never asked him how he was.

"Here." Sophia voice makes me look up, I see a plate with strawberry pie and grin at her. "Thank you." She flashes me a smile.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Climbing the stairs up to Mason bedroom, since I'm bored and tired because nights with Mason are... busy, I feel a squeeze on my ass. Turning around I'm met by dark orbs.

I narrow my eyes at him.

"Nice ass." he smirks.

"It's mine." I stuck my tongue out at him. "You're mine, so that ass is as well." He approaches me, eyes drinking in my body.

"Not so sure of that." I shrug. "You're impossible." he groans, making me wink teasingly.

"Are you done yet?" I ask him seriously.

I want to speak with him. I feel like I should've ask him how he was those two months, if he has anything to say I don't want it to stay stuck in his throat.

"No, it's 6pm kitten." he chuckles and my mouth does an 'o' shape. "Right... I'm going to occupy your bed."

"Go do that. I'll meet you there in a hour? Maybe two." I nod at him and turn to leave. He clears his throat so I look back at him. He's with a brow raised, and I roll my eyes stepping closer to him.

Going on my tiptoes I peck his lips. "You can go now." he smirks making me snort.

Such a baby.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

"Mas?" I whisper, against his naked chest.

I'm hugging his torso while his arm is wrapped around my shoulder and with the other he's checking his phone. We're both laying on his bed.

"Hm?"

"How were you? In the those two months?" He turns off the phone, giving me all his attention, and locking our eyes. "Like shit. But you're here now, that's all it matters."

"Do you have something to tell me about it?"

He frowns, rubbing the back of my neck. "No, why?"

"I just don't want you to stay with anything stuck in your throat just because we're good now." I whisper sincerely, telling him with my eyes that it's ok.

After a couple of seconds of silence, he sighs. "I don't have kitten. I tried to hate you at first but I was just hurt. I was afraid you would leave like Lola. I couldn't lose another person I love. But then I figured that you needed to solve your mental health. I solved my head as well."

I love that he doesn't put up walls with me and talks freely about his feelings.

It makes me feel important to him.

Hugging him tightly, I put my head on the same level as his. "I'm never going to leave you. I'm sorry." I look down, guilty tripping me up.

"It's over, kitten. What matters is that you're here now." Softly, he says, and kisses my forehead.

"Ok." I nod, whispering.

"Ok." he whispers back smiling, and I peck his lips before closing my eyes.

A few minutes after, when I'm almost drifting to sleep I hear his low whisper. "I love you Scarlett."

Black it's all I see right after.