Chapter 15: Dubai

Scarlett

"Kitten."

I hum at Mason.

We're going to Dubai today but it's so early.

"It's getting late." I feel his thumb rub circles on my cheek, what gives me even more will to sleep.

"It's four am." I mumble again his chest. He chuckles, kissing the top of my head. "Come on sexy, you can sleep on the plane." I sigh and nod, slowly leaving his embrace and walking to my bathroom.

I almost trip on my way due to my eyes not being fully open, which makes Mason laugh.

Ass face.

Half hour later we're done of loading the SUV trunk with our baggage, ready to go to his private jet.

Thought we would go on a regular flight? He's Mason Matteo, of course not.

My eyelids are still heavy, we got to bed late last night, because we lost ourselves watching a show on TV.

I don't even know how I got here but I guess I spent the ride sleeping because when I get to my senses, I'm climbing the stairs to the private jet.

You know when you're all sleepy and do the things but don't have the notion of it? That's me right now.

Mason says something to the pilot while I go seat. I lay my head back closing my eyes, seconds after knowing he's next to me due to his cologne. Why does he smell so good?

His hand goes to my head as he lays it against his shoulder and plays with a strand of my hair, making my eyes close faster.

§§§§§§§§§§§§

"Damn." I mumble once we enter the suite of Mason hotel.

I've been on Dubai, but not in such luxurious and probably fucking expensive bedroom as this. The view is amazing though.

It is in half circle form, the bed in the middle is round, and I see two doors, and armchairs around the room. In front of the bed there's a massive balcony with view to the city. A gray couch on the outside.

This is amazing. 

"So this is exclusively yours?" I ask, pointing around, he smirks. "Yes. No one stays here, all mine."

"The privilege." I narrow my eyes making him roll his. "I own this, kitten. This floor is literally all mine, the door next to the bedroom its the office."

"Why haven't I met you sooner?" I sigh, looking around, he just chuckles.

I put my bags at a corner and go to the balcony, leaning my elbows on the glass rail. A fresh breeze caressing mt my hair.

The sky is clear, blue and the wind it's perfect. The buildings from up here look smaller than what they really are, and it's so quiet that I think this may be a piece of heaven.

Mason inked arms wrap around me from behind, as he leans his chin on the top of my head. "There's a closet, if you want to put the clothes there." He mumbles.

"Which door?"

"Left."

I turn around and stuff my hands on his Nike jacket pockets. "You're good?" I ask connecting my gray orbs to his dark brown ones. "Just tired." I pull him closer and claim his lips.

Mason doesn't waste time on kissing back, resting his hand on my cheek while the other stays around my waist.

I lick his bottom lip and he gives me access, but dominates the kiss right away. I sigh in content as our tongues explore each others mouth, feeling my heart beat harder.

Sucking on his tongue, I pull away grasping his bottom lip with my teeth, locking eyes. That earns me a throaty groan from him.

"Do you want to sleep?" I ask him softly, he nods. "Will you?" I smile, nodding.

We decide that it's better to change clothes since we've been on the plane and all, and that allowed me to see the black bathroom, with an amazing view right next to the bathtub.

I change to only one of his black t-shirts, leaving my underwear under it, as he changes to gray sweatpants.

Mason lays on the mattress and opens the sheets for me, as I jump on it and put my leg interlaced with his, my arms around him, his around me.

"This bed is comfy." I comment liking how it feels like a cloud. It's really soft. "It had to." He winks making me take my head out of his chest to look at him.

My gaze narrows. "Are you insinuating it had because of your wild nights?" His eyes search my face, as I try to keep it serious.

If he fucked here that would be kind of gross, but we didn't even met each other, I have no right staying jealous or mad, I did the same hookups.

"Actually no. I would never bring them here." He looks me in the eyes, and I hum.

I just want to tease him a bit.

Turning around so he's spooning me, I hear him sigh. I grin internally.

"Kitten."

I hum.

He kisses my cheek, along with my jaw. "Sexy, come on." He groans, bitting my earlobe.

Such an impatient man, huh?

I squeal when he tickles my sides, curling my knees up. He chuckles against my ear doing it again, making me fall into a fit of giggles.

As I trash around probably looking like a worm asking for help, Mason laughs deeply, doing it even more.

"Mason! S-stop!" I laugh, trying to grab his hands.

Trying to roll out of his grasp I end up on the floor with a thud , laughing when I see Mason wide eyes peaking down at me.

"You're good kitten?"

"I...I think my ass broke." I laugh, gasping for air as I try to calm it down.

There's a carpet so it didn't even hurt.

"The fuck?" He laughs along with me for minutes, before we both calm down to soft chuckles and gasps of air.

Moving my gaze from the white ceiling I look at the deep brown orbs that captivate me everyday.

"This is nice.".

He nods, understanding what I'm saying.

There's this thing with Mason, that I feel normal. A simple twenty one woman, which life goes well and enjoys it. No past trauma, no Mafia, nothing. He takes it all away, makes me forget, and these moments are the most precious, where we both are totally free, not worrying about our backs.

I guess it's the same for him.

Getting up, I head to the bathroom, my bladder on the edge.

The size of the bathroom amazes me. And the view... god damn, the view. It's amazing.

It has a bathtub, a shower cubicle, two sinks and a huge mirror, next to the white and black bathtub there's a huge glass window with view to the buildings.

This man has some great taste.

I do my business, washing my red face from the laughter, and when I get to the bed again Mason is already with eyes closed. I lay next to him, my heart flattering when he automatically holds me.

"Such a baby." I whisper, trailing my finger up and down his perfect nose.

I look at the sky outside, hoping that my parents can read my thoughts. I wish I could share with them this whole happiness a single person brings to my life.

They would love Mason.

Kissing Mason nose, I snuggle my head against his chest, darkness consuming me.