Chapter 18: Happy birthday

Scarlett

"Happy birthday." I grin, kissing his plump lips.

"You should wake me like that every fucking morning." Mason grunts with a hoarse voice, pulling me to him.

The best way to wake up on a day it's with a good blowjob, and summing it is his birthday I conceived that to him.

Waking up with a mind-blowing blowjob on their own birthday its not for all.

I chuckle and lick my still salty lips from his release on me. "Depends on your behavior."

"I treat you like a motherfucking queen, I'm worthy of a morning blowjob wake up call." I laugh at that, snuggling closer on his embrace.

He does treat me like a fucking queen and he does deserve that, but I'm lazy so most of the times he wakes up first, this was an exception.

"I know, handsome. Plans for today?"

"I was thinking first we would repeat that pretty mouth of yours around my dick, then I'll eat you out, and then fuck you until the whole Dubai knows my name...yeah?"

I roll my eyes, clenching my thighs, and sigh. "Mason...you're starting to be a sex addict. We should go see the outside world and then we can do whatever you have in mind."

"Fine." He groans, dropping his chin above my head.

I know birthday's for him and me aren't a big deal anymore. We lost a big piece of our lives, this days stop counting as they should.

We prefer to keep it simple, and relaxed, no big parties neither big presents and all. We keep it private, almost for us.

By the way he got quiet and his jaw is clenching, I know he's thinking about Katherine, his sister.

He told me she was the party of it all, that he never really cared about birthdays but she made it the most special day for him.

I know I can never give him what she did, but I'll try my best.

"It's ok, baby. I love you." I whisper, rubbing his back gently, and feel him nod above my head.

This type of pain will never go away, you simply get used to it and try to cope with it. But even if a million years go by, you can't forget the ache of the death of someone so special for you.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

"Mackenzie... you're being too much, bye." Mason hungs up the call with his cousin, making me laugh against his chest.

We're on the beach, sitting on the towel, Mason chest is against my back as one of his arms circles my waist.

"What did she say?"

"She should've just shut up that big mouth." He grumbles, dropping his phone on the bag.

I elbow his toned stomach, looking at his handsome face. "What did she say?"

Mason smirks down at me. "None of your business, sexy."

Scoffing, I cross my arms over my black bikini, looking to the crystal blue water ahead of us. "Fine, be like that."

He chuckles, kissing my cheek.

We stay like this, looking at the ocean enjoying the quiet that exists.

There's only two or three families here and are distanced from us, Mason chose a more private spot for we to land our towels.

The water is clean and calm, soft waves crashing on the sand making it peaceful.