Chapter 22: Shaky

Mason

I'm a wreck of nerves as I walk to the bedroom Scarlett and I are staying.

I just went downstairs to pick a package and hopefully she's taking a shower so I can hide it.

She will know what is later, after dinner probably.

I said we're going out on a date two days ago, she was more than glad and radiating happiness.

We leave Dubai in four days so it's good to see that, besides the accident at the gala, everything is going perfectly.

I don't know if it is because of the date, but she's glowing way much these days, her eyes are so vivid, a fucking clear gray, it's stunning to see.

My intuition says there's something more behind all that happiness.

I just hope she hasn't found out what I'm doing today, I've been secretive about it and said I was working on business, but never telling her what I was doing really doing.

That would be fucking dumb.

I know we're young and only know each other for almost a year but she's like a fucking angel on my life.

She dies I die, life won't have a purpose anymore without her.

I want that woman more than anything, and she came to repair the fucking empty hole I had for years, due to losing the most precious thing in my existence, my sister. 

I just want to make her know that I love her and that she'll own me until my last breath.

My heart is hers, and that shit is sappy but true.

"Kitten?" I call out, closing the door of the bedroom behind me.

Hearing baffled music I understand that she's taking a shower.

Good.

I hide the black velvet box on the closet, on the higher shelf where she can't see it nor reach it, it's too high for her.

"Mason?" I hear her soft voice call, and see her head peaking through the bathroom door.

God, she's beautiful

"Yes?"

"Do you want to take a shower?"

"Yeah, but get yourself ready, I don't mind." I seat on the edge of our bed, our eyes locked.

I love her eyes.

She rolls them, smiling. "You can come, my clothes are still on the closet anyways."

Is she serious? I knew I should've hide it under the bed.

"Do you want me to pick them for you?" I purpose, hoping she would just get herself ready on the bathroom.

"No, it's not in some high shelf Mason. Go ahead." She chuckles and leaves the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around her curvy body, a blue bag on her hand.

My friend down there approved the view.

Jesus, I need to control myself if I want to arrive at time to our reservation.

Getting up I walk to her figure, a smile stretched on my face telling me she knows what I'm thinking.

That I want to rip that towel and fuck her as she should be fucked.

Against the wall, the bed, the fucking floor. I would fuck her anywhere.

Dropping my hands on her hips I lean down and snuggle my nose with hers. She loves when I do this.