Chapter 35: I won

Scarlett

I'm a wreck of nerves, and excited at the same time.

I'm five moths pregnant, and we left now from the doctor Mariano office with the envelope that contains the baby gender.

God, I'm nervous.

Mason and I are walking to a bench outside, on the mansion garden, it's surrounded by trees and reserved so that no one can spy on us.

We'll tell later but we want this moment just for us.

"Ok, boy or girl?" I ask Mason.

"Girl."

"I'll go with boy." I smirk  and go to open the envelope when he takes it away from me.

"If I win what do I get?" Mischief dances on his brown eyes.

"Nothing because you'll lose." I grin childishly, making him roll his eyes.

"Whoever wins receives head." He decides, wiggling his eyebrows, making me chuckle at his horny hormones. "Deal."

He gives me back the envelope, and I open it slowly making him groan, telling me to hurry up.

I take the white paper and unfold it.

Mason hugs me from behind putting his shin above my shoulder, reading it out loud.

"I won!"

Mason turns me around, claiming my lips on his as we both smile.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he leans us back, kissing me deeply, his hands on my ass.

Pulling away, I lock my eyes on his happy ones.

"Told you it was a boy." I grin, licking my lips.

Mason chuckles claiming my lips again, as we both put our happiness and love into it.

"So it's a Alessandro." He mumbles against my lips, and I nod. "It's a Alessandro."

He grins widely, and kisses the corner of my lips, cheeks and forehead, making me laugh.

He then squats down and lifts the t-shirt I'm wearing to kiss my belly, who gets bigger each day.

"I love you." He whispers against it, leaving gentle pecks through it, as I run my fingers through his hair.

My heart melts hearing it, I know it wasn't for me but yes for our baby boy.

Mason grins up at me, my hands cupping his face as his cup my belly." And I love you too, sexy."

I chuckle. "You better. I love you."

When he comes up again, my arms circle his neck. "Now you can buy whatever things you want for the nursery." I whisper, making him chuckle.

He has wanted to buy them for ages now, but it wouldn't make sense without knowing the gender.

Although it will be all neutral colors, we have already seen some things, but we were more focused furnishing our home, who's almost ready besides the nursery.

"I will... after giving you your prize, sexy." He smirks making me laugh. "Agreed...but after we tell the others, they're waiting and we promised."

Mason groans, throwing his head back. "They can wait."

Impatient man.

I laugh. "No Mason, after."

"But-"

"The faster we tell, the faster I have my prize, now hurry up." I interrupt him, making him grab me bridal style, qnd taking me off guard.

Jesus...