Chapter 14: Charm

Scarlett

One week for us to go to Dubai. I'm excited because Dubai is my favorite place to travel to.

The high buildings and the beaches. It's like paradise.

I'm opening the door to my penthouse now, I've been with Wes on the restaurant doing a monthly check up. Put everything on order and all.

It helps pass the time.

Mason is probably at the mansion, it's four pm, this week he's been staying at mine but only comes around dinner time, so I still have time to kill.

Slipping off my vans, I take my jacket out dropping it on top of the couch, too lazy to put it on the right place, and climb up the stairs to my bedroom.

Wha-

I grab my gun from my waistband when I hear noises coming from inside of it.

I swear if someone broke inside, I will throw them out of the balcony, because I'm not wasting time cleaning blood from the carpet or floor.

Slowly and quietly, I open the door taking the safety off of the gun, and peak inside.

"What the fuck?"

I frown, lowering the gun staring at Mason, who's playing on a Xbox.

Where the hell did that came from?

Where the hell did he came from?

"What?" He takes the headphones out looking at me with pure innocence,then at my gun and frowning. "Why the gun, kitten?"

Why- what's this guy problem?

I scoff. "Maybe because I heard some weird noises and thought someone broke in."

"Just me." He shrugs pausing the game, I blink at him. Is he ok?

"Where did that came from?" I point to his whole set up. "I bought it." He shrugs, his fingers moving around on the black controller.

I sigh.

He's definitely with his head on the game.

"Mason... you could at least say you were coming sooner." Rolling my eyes, expressing my annoyance, he glances at me. "I- wait, I forgot to text you."

I groan, running my hands down my face. "You're a child." He just smirks, winking at me.

Asshole. An irresistible asshole.

"Can I play?" I say, finally giving up.

He pats the spot on my bed and grabs another black controller.

Seating beside him, after dropping my gun on the bedside table, I frown at my TV screen. I don't know what the fuck this game is, or how to play it.

"You're looking at it like it's an alien." Mason chuckles and I lock my eyes with his. "Maybe because it is." I roll mine, and chuckling, he kisses my temple, teaching me the purpose of this whole game.

Basically it's kill, really creative.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§

"I give up!" I groan, dropping my back on the mattress, Mason just laughs at me.

I'm losing big time.

Maybe because he let me win on the first round and my ego got way to big, so he just started crushing it.

Dumb bitch.

"You suck at this." Mason laughs, taking his headphones out, and looking at me behind his shoulder. "I never played it, and you're always killing me. I though we were together on this." My playful pout makes him chuckle and hoover over me. "I love you kitten, but I don't lose."

"You just lost me. Out." I stuck my tongue out at him pointing to the door, he glares down at me, annoyed.

"You couldn't live without me."

Yeah, right.

"I did it for twenty one years, what makes you think that?"

He raises both brows at me, and falls to my side, looking up at the ceiling. "Wow, thanks."

I snort and grab his hand, playing with his fingers. "I'm just kidding. I don't think I would enjoy life without you."

"It wouldn't have a purpose." He whispers back and I nod, looking at him to see his eyes already locked on me.

My heart flutters.

I love his eyes.

He looks at me gently, so I smile. "What?" I softly say and he chuckles, shaking his head. "I'm just glad I have you."

Feeling heat rush to my cheeks I ignore it by rolling my eyes, big smile on my face. "You're getting corny, Matteo."

"And you're ruining it." He rolls his dark eyes making me laugh. I turn my body so that I'm laying facing him and peck his nose.

"I love you, Mason." I whisper, instantly a smile spreads through his handsome face as he kisses me tenderly. "Dinner on me tonight."

I punch the air with a small cheer, making him laugh shortly, before I get up to take a shower.

We've been playing for three hours... I suffered for three hours!

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Climbing down the stairs, I throw my wet towel on the laundry room, before heading to the kitchen.

I don't know what Mason is cooking but it smells good.

His back is facing me, obviously he's only with black sweatpants so I can see his muscles flex.

Goddamn he's hot. His shoulders and back are defined, and when he rolls his neck, I nearly drool.

He's probably doing it on purpose to charm me.

Too late, I already am.

Wrapping my arms around him from behind and leaning my forehead on his back, leaving a kiss there, I feel one of his hand squeeze my ass. "Mason." I warn but he just chuckles, continue to make dinner.

"What are you doing? It smells good." I mumble l, feeling him shrugging. "Lasagna." I gasp. "What the heck? Why don't you cook more? You have more creativity than me." Mason chuckles and puts the food on the stove, turning around after. "It's just lasagna kitten. It's basic."

"I would order from some place, I don't know how to do it." I shrug and Mason wraps his strong inked arms around my waist, flushing our bodies together. "That's because you're lazy."

"Perhaps." I childishly grin at him, batting my lashes. He rolls his eyes with a small smile on his face. "Have you started packing yet?"

Aren't the guys suppose to be packing hours after, why's he asking?

"No. Why?"

"Just asking. Next days I'll be busy, so if you want help, we have half an hour before the food is ready." He runs his fingers through my half wet hair, and I'm surprised. "Damn, half an hour free, and you want to help me pack instead of being horny. That's a first."

He smirks, leaning his forehead on mine. "We can if you want, I just thought you could use a break."

The little asshole knows what his rounds do to me. Last night he was with energy for the whole night, damn.

"Real funny Matteo. I prefer pack, it's illegal have desert before the food." I wink at him, pecking his lips and leaving his grasp. I hear his chuckle and his steps behind me as we climb up to my bedroom.

The next half hour we stay packing two of my suitcases, we don't know yet if we're staying three weeks or a fully month, so Mason advised that it would be better to prevent.

Neither less to say that he loved seeing all my underwear. This man is always thinking with his dick.