Chapter 17: Sore

Scarlett

Mason chuckles passing me the water glass.

We only slept two hours, my legs hurt, and my voice is hoarse. All because this man has way too much stamina.

He did keep what he said yesterday, he didn't stopped until I was shaking.

"Not funny." I say grabbing the cup.

I can't even clear my throat, it hurts.

"Told you not to tease me with that dirty mouth of yours." I roll my eyes as I take a sip of the warm water. Mason says it's better then normal water because of the throat.

"Your dick said otherwise."

Literally it was over and was up all over again. We were dripping sweat, and he still wanted to go on but I was on the edge of passing out from pleasure, so we sticked to a shower that I almost falled asleep in.

"Scarlett." Mason warns, giving me a pointed look to which I only grin.

He shakes his head and lays above me , on the couch from the balcony. My fingers trace the skull tattoo he has on his left blade shoulder, along with the scars I made with my nails hours ago.

His hair tickles my jaw, as his inked arms wrap around me, and his cheek poses on my  shoulder, his eyes closed as the sun hits his face.

"It's your birthday in two days." I mumble doing circles with my fingers on his soft skin.

He groans. "I'm getting old."

I roll my eyes.

He's such a drama queen.

"You're going to be twenty two Matteo."

"Exactly."

I laugh shaking my head. Drama queen, I'm telling you.

"Kitten?" I hum looking down at his eyes. "What's the best time you see to start making a family?"

My heart skips a beat.

We talk about this but it's randomly so I don't know if he has any meaning behind it, or if it's just out of curiosity.

"I don't know. My parents had me at twenty four. What about you?"

"Eh. If they're yours I don't care the time really." I smile down at him running my hands through his messy hair.

I'm glad he sees a family with me. It's an overwhelming feeling.

I don't think take such a big step in a relation at a young age its bad. If you love the person to death, then why stop it?

My parents married soon and had me soon as well. And they were the happiest people I've ever met.

"We're staying here all day, kitten?" His eyes still are closed, he must be enjoying the caress I'm doing and the warm sun hitting his handsome face.

"We can go out if you want."

My throat hurts and I'm sore but I've been through worse, this is nothing honestly.

His lips turn a smirk. "Does your legs hurt?"

His ego is just getting higher.

"No." I gruff out, making him chuckle. "I'm enjoying this, but can we go lunch out?" He asks opening one eyes to look at me. "Yep."

He kisses my throat before closing his eyes again.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

"I want pizza." I pout at Mason when we enter the elevator. He rolls his eyes, putting his chin above my head. "We ate pizza yesterday, kitten."