Chapter 8: Mission

Scarlett

"Sexy."

I frown and hug my human pillow, Mason, closer. I'm sleeping, can't he see?

"Kitten." he shakes my shoulder and I groan, turning my back to him. "Kitten, we're going to be late."

"For what?"

"The mission."

I nod with a hum, not making a move to wake up. It's like all the life of me is drained. It's so comfortable around the sheets though, the warmth radiating from his body only intensifies it.

Mason shakes me, and mad, I move my ass backwards, rubbing it directly on his dick,what earns me a surprised groan from him.

Suck that. I'm fucking sleeping.

"Now you've done it." he grumbles, and before I can ask what, he slaps my ass, hard. "Mason!" I snarl, rubbing the burning ass cheek.

Fuck, it stings. Fucking dumbass bitch.

"Told you."

I open my eyes, and glare at him, getting up. "Asshole." It's all I say before entering his walk in closet.

We decided that I should bring some of my clothes to here, he has already some of his on my house filling my closet as well.

I grab a tight black dress, a puffy orange jacket, a Adidas cap to cover my face from the cameras around the place, and pair it all with high knee, velvet boots.

When I step out to the bedroom, I ignore Mason and head to the bathroom, close the door on his face, and start to get my face ready.

I'm not really mad at him, ok maybe a bit, but I also want to make him suffer. He has his palm marked on my ass cheek, he deserves it.

Dressing the outfit and putting some light makeup, I brush my straight hair putting it on a ponytail leaving two loose strands at the front. I put the cap, perfume and leave.

"Are you serious Scarlett?" Mason chuckles when I keep ignore his presence. Pretending to fix something on my shoe, I bent down right in front of him, smirking inside.

I see his vans coming closer to me from the gap between my ankles so when he goes to grab my hips, I trip his foot, making him curse and fall on the bed.

Getting up, I lean above him, in a plank position, my knees at his sides.

"Dead serious, Matteo." I smirk victoriously, my gray eyes drifting back and forth between his black ones.

"You look hot when you're mad." The asshole smirks, his tongue swiping on his bottom lip.

"Too bad I'm mad at you." Winking, I stand up, turn around and leave the room.