CH 76. A Reunion

Hello my lovey loves! First of all I want to thank all of my amazing readers! I think I've talked to some of you more through Wattpad and TikTok more than I talk to some of my family members. You are amazing and you're the reason I keep writing. Now I know I have GRADUALLY slowed down, but I'm taking care of myself and grinding away. As of right now, The posting schedule will be Monday/Tuesday during the hour of 8pm PST. Hopefully I can sneak in extra chapters during the week, but I am committing to at least 1. I would be able to put more chapters out, but at times I get inspired to write passages that would take place later in the story and I try to write those out before the idea leaves me. Writing is a creative outlet for me, and for those of you that have been in my TikTok Live know that I've said that this story originally started as a writing excessive for another story I was working on as a ghost writer. 

Now, before I ramble on further, please enjoy, and I promise, more to come. The story will be picking up again from here on out. For those of you that read the Authors notes and talk with me both in the comments and through DM know that this is a story of an OC. it doesn't necessarily revolve around the love story, which was what I always intended. The love scene come with what feels natural to the story. I've said it time and time again, We will all be very Frustrated with our main character at times, but this is all to build her as a character, to show you that she is relatable, and that she is flawed. 

I think my comments and everyone in my comments have been very good about being respectful. I praise all of you for this, I want this to always be an open space where we can all discus the story and be honest without knocking each other down. 

Love and Pumpkin Juice

-Val

A/N: An ordinary night turns into an unexpected reunion

~Elodie's POV~

"Step up! Step up!" Fred and George shoes from the banister in unison. The shop was packed with students that would be returning to school tomorrow, but wanted to get some last minute shopping done.

"So you'll be there Tuesday?" Hermionie asked as we slowly walked through the shop, while she admired the Daydream charm that Fred and George had given her free of charge after calling it 'Extraordinary Magic'.

"Wednesday and Friday primarily. Just for Potions with the new professor," I said as I looked at Ginny who had stopped to admire the glowing pink display of Amortentia. "Don't they look lovely?" I said to Ginny and Hermionie who each lifted a glowing pink vial.

"Hello Ladies," Fred and George said as they approached us.

"Love potions, eh? Yeah, they really do work," George said.

"Then again, the way we hear it, sis, you're doing just fine on your own," Fred said, throwing the snyd remark at Ginny. I rolled my eyes at him, they still hadn't let it go that Gin was growing up right before their eyes.

"Meaning?" Ginny said with a slight laugh.

"Are you not currently dating Dean Thomas?" George asked. I caught a glimpse of Harry who was watching the encounter unfold, his eyes glued on Ginny. Bugger. Did he really wait until she'd begun dating someone else to take notice of her? Well at least we shared that in common.

"It's none of your business," Ginny answered as she placed the potion back on the display, and began walking away.

"Don't worry love, you don't need one of those. I only have eyes for you," Fred said as he eyed me up and down.