Author's Note

A bit of explanation before chapter 4.

So, I'm going to have a time jump right about here. Believe me, I love a slow burn as much as anyone else, but I feel like with what I want to do with the story I don't need to talk about the first few years too much. We're going to Jump to the summer before going into Elodie's 4th year. So, this lines up with Harry's 3rd year (Prisoner of Azkaban). But don't worry, I'll answer a few plot points that'll aid in the storyline.
I know we started off the story by saying that Elodie was omniscient, and then we got to chapter two and that seemed to go away, but believe me, that will be explained.
     So, at this point Elodie is about 14-15 years old. Harry is about 13. Both are sorted into Gryffindor. He found out about his sister when Hagrid picked him up to take him to get his supplies for school. Obviously, he was just as mad that he had been lied to about his parents as he was about not knowing about his sister. However, Petunia never told him about having a private meeting with Minerva (Don't worry, this will come full circle eventually).
​ But they met and McGonagall explained to Harry that there was nothing she could do when it came to bringing him to live with her as well. Harry was obviously hurt by this but understood there was nothing that could be done. When he asked to spend the summer holiday with Elodie, Minerva said it was fine, but the Dursley's wouldn't have it.
​ Either way, Harry and Elodie got along well. They understood they were family, but they got along a bit better as friends. When Harry asked, she was able to tell him about the few memories she had of their parents, but it wasn't much.
​ Elodie had become friends with Ron(13) and Hermione (13) as well as Fred and George (15) that were closer to her age. She maintained her friendship with Cedric (16), allowing both of their infatuations with each other to grow. They spend their summers together, going on adventures and spending the day from dusk till dawn together.
​ Minerva – who really see's Elodie as a daughter loves seeing her happy, and trust that both her and Cedric have good heads on their shoulders, so she doesn't mind, in fact she enjoys seeing them together cause it reminds her of what she felt when she was in love at a young age.
Cedric's parents – as mentioned before, see the spark that is shared between the two, and they see themselves and when they were a young couple wanting to spend all their time together.
Just like Harry, Elodie becomes loved by the adults in her life, who all feel for them, Molly and Arthur see her as the second daughter they always wanted. Dumbledore speaks with her frequently whenever in the company of Minerva. Even Snape has a soft spot, but we know this is strongly influenced by her looking exactly like lily.
So I think I got it all, let me know if I missed anything and if it's not going to come up in the story I'll just let you know.