Authors note

Hello my Lovies!!!

    First i want to thank all of you that have read the story so far, it has been an absolute pleasure writing it and i had no idea it would be so much fun. Believe me when i first read the books and saw the movies years ago i kind of already had this narrative in my head. This is just me writing it now in a more clear story.
    I wanted to clear a bit up before we continue. Like in all stories the Protagonist tends to be flawed to some degree. That being said i should warn you now, there are going to be times when we are all collectively going to hate Elodie slightly. I can reassure you, as I'm writing it, I'm literally the one writing it and thinking how i hate what she's doing. But I also feel like that's important to see.
    I'm not writing it as "oh here's a character i wanna see lets throw her into the mix,". I'm writing it as if she has her own storyline within the universe that already is going on around her.

Another big thank you to everyone who has Voted, given stars and left Comments! You folks reassure me that you're in the journey along with me. It encourages me that I'm not just writing into the void. I love, love, LOVE you and appreciate you 10X over.

For those of you coming over from TIKTOK thank you! Love you! And for those of you eager for more Draco, dont worry, he will be here shortly. It's all about timing my loves.

- Val xxoo