CH 21. The First Time

A/N: {Smut alert!} Just wanted to give everyone a warning at the beginning of the chapter, but as the title states this it Elodie's first time. If you're not comfortable reading it, I'm sorry. Fair warning. This is my first time writing something like this, so let me know in the comments what you think! <3

~Elodie's POV~

I took extra care when I was getting up today. I rose from bed, went down, and had tea and toast with Minerva. Listened to her telling me I should have more for breakfast, but I felt a knot in my stomach and the thought of actual food didn't sit well with me. I swear Minerva could see right through me sometimes, because she lingered longer around the house more than usual. She didn't comment on it though. I'm sure she wouldn't want to know either way.

"What time will you return tomorrow dear?" She asked as she stood from the table, ready to leave for the castle.

"Probably about 2 o'clock, maybe 4 at the latest, I was going to go visit Ginny for a bit," I told her as I chewed my toast. "Will you be home for supper, or would you like me to ask Mrs. Weasley to escort me to the castle?" I asked her.

"I'll be home dear, if I finish early enough, perhaps we can go into London for the weekend," she informed me. "I'll see you tomorrow then, be safe," She told me firmly and placed a kiss on my head.

"Always am Mimi," I told her and listened to her disapparate away.

I finished my tea and cleaned the kitchen before heading upstairs to shower and get ready. I thought I'd be more nervous than I was, but as soon as I stepped into my room, I felt all my worries disappear.

I looked at my bed. It was only a few hours ago that Cedric had snuck in through my window just to sleep in my tiny bed with me. Then a few hours after, just at dusk, he woke me up with a kiss on the forehead to tell me he had to go back before his parents noticed. I loved that he was able to apparate now. Furthermore, I enjoyed our new routine. I never realized how much I hated sleeping alone until having someone next to me became a habit.

I didn't bother with makeup, I wasn't too fond of it on a normal day, and it seemed a bit pointless when camping since I couldn't wash it off my face easily. But I did take the time to smooth out my hair. I really should have cut it, it felt too long to me now.

I spent my day reading, and writing a letter to Sirius, checking in and asking when I could visit. I had told him about my vision, and he was beyond ecstatic about it. He even felt proud that he had been a part of my first vision, stating that we would have to find a way to include Lupin in it as well. I had no complaints with this.

It was just before sunset when I heard the doorbell ring. I thought I would have felt more nervous, or excited even, but it honestly just began to feel like any other summer. I closed my book and grabbed my bag and answered the door. There he was, as handsome as ever, and he knew it.

"Hello Tulip," He told me sweetly.

"Hello Cupcake," I answered him.

"Ready?" He asked me, reaching for my hand.

"Yeah, I think I am," I said and locked the door behind me.

He took my hand and placed a gentle kiss on my knuckles. A loud cracking noise and a pipe squeeze feeling later we were off. Landing a few yards from the front of his house. Fingers intertwined, we made the walk down the path and through the trees. Our usual spot, not too far from the portkey, just out of the coverage of leaves. Golden hour had passed, and the last bit of sunlight was disappearing.